Author Topic: My question is on frogs ???  (Read 172443 times)

don

Re: My question is on frogs ???
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2009, 11:38:50 PM »
You really CREASE me up sometimes lol!!!
Hope it's not with the RUNS 'cos that could be a sticky WICKET!
HOWZAT!

Don't quote me on this but the odds are LONG ON the answer being NOT OUT there. Not quite from the horse's mouth but will the THIRD MAN do?
As long as we don't cross the BOUNDARY!
Did FIELDING write a book about that. Sorry that was Bridget Jones , that odd girl from the Isle of Man.. The one with a SHORT LEG, LONG LEG, Fine Leg and wearing a short SLIP. Got to RUN now!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2009, 11:40:28 PM »
HOWZAT!

Don't quote me on this but the odds are LONG ON the answer being NOT OUT there. Not quite from the horse's mouth but will the THIRD MAN do?
Did FIELDING write a book about that. Sorry that was Bridget Jones , that odd girl from the Isle of Man.. The one with a SHORT LEG, LONG LEG, Fine Leg and wearing a short SLIP. Got to RUN now!!
Just don't BOWL the MAIDEN OVER
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 03:02:43 AM »
HOWZAT!

Look here Duck, I believe that Clinton did that very same thing - in the OVAL office
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 03:07:47 AM »
HOWZAT!

Look here Duck, I believe that Clinton did that very same thing - in the OVAL office
That may have taken it a Trent BRIDGE to far !!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 04:34:13 AM »
HOWZAT!

Not at all - after all - he was using protection - the knee pads and the Box!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »
HOWZAT!

If your not careful I might just get the UMPire!!

don

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2009, 03:21:01 PM »
HOWZAT!

Careful with that hot PITCH you might get it all OVER you. For safety I would suggest you wear a BOWLER and SWEATER But don't RUN UP a big bill Or you could THROW your bank account OUT of cerdit.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »
HOWZAT!

Careful with that hot PITCH you might get it all OVER you. For safety I would suggest you wear a BOWLER and SWEATER But don't RUN UP a big bill Or you could THROW your bank account OUT of cerdit.
Maybe I should just stay IN the PAVILION for TEA and take a look out for the NIGHTWATCHMAN

don

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2009, 09:03:37 PM »
HOWZAT!

Maybe I should just stay IN the PAVILION for TEA and take a look out for the NIGHTWATCHMAN
Man mad you are!!!! LOL           Now as it is SIX I'm going FOUR LUNCH  !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2009, 06:31:37 AM »
HOWZAT!

I think I am going to have to Baille out of this thread, before my 20-20 vision is disrupted and I get stumped for words!!

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2009, 01:04:26 AM »
That Don and Tony are nuts! Got to side with Jules on this one! Wait until I meet those boys.... They'll be back in the Nets.
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 01:42:24 AM »
HOWZAT!

I think I am going to have to Baille out of this thread, before my 20-20 vision is disrupted and I get stumped for words!!
Tony you could never be stumped for words lol.!!!

don

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 02:26:49 AM »
HOWZAT!

Could always be a load of Bowls as normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2009, 04:59:31 AM »
HOWZAT!

Said Don walking back to the Pavillion, muttering about a duck and bats!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 09:54:57 AM »
HOWZAT!

Said Don walking back to the Pavillion, muttering about a duck and bats!!
Then there is always the DAY/NIGHT MATCH which could FLOODLIGHT your life.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni