Author Topic: My question is on frogs ???  (Read 171649 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: My question is on frogs ???
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 09:17:46 PM »
If I win the lottery...............Tune in at 23.00pm tomoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll be like winning on a one armed Bandit!!

Come to think of it  -  A  ONE  ARM BANDIT - who could that be ---- LOL!!
At least if he's on painkillers he won't be legless as well.lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Definitely "Armless" now!!
At least he's not a one-legged man in a Butt-kicking competition!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 09:41:00 AM »
Hope these two links are useful !!!!!!!!!

www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/cat/650/ -

www.channel4.com/food/recipes/occasions/dinner-parties/come-dine-with-me/series-4/fried-frog-s-legs_p_1.html - 50k

Is this what you had for supper today then lol!!!
You ought to try my Guinea Pig recipe - straight from Peru !!! Don't fancy Korea though!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2009, 08:12:09 PM »

www.channel4.com/food/recipes/occasions/dinner-parties/come-dine-with-me/series-4/fried-frog-s-legs_p_1.html - 50k

You ought to try my Guinea Pig recipe - straight from Peru !!! Don't fancy Korea though!
Don - you old dog!!

don

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

Don - you old dog!!

You ever heard of Korean Fried Canine? Coming to a High Street near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2009, 01:26:59 AM »

Don - you old dog!!

You ever heard of Korean Fried Canine? Coming to a High Street near you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's a place in east London that sells that, called chilli hung chow in Barking,
Howll' you'll get there is more difficult, they serve a freshly made steamed organic brown fritter with it!!

don

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2009, 02:04:18 AM »

Don - you old dog!!

There's a place in east London that sells that, called chilli hung chow in Barking,
Howll' you'll get there is more difficult, they serve a freshly made steamed organic brown fritter with it!!

Talking of which,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,A guy at work has a "virtual" farm on Facebook. We all walk past him and jump over virtual cow pats! When he walks past  its "Cows got out again?" Poor guy daren't open his mouth!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »

Don - you old dog!!

chilli hung chow in Barking, that has to be a Joke Tony?! I mean come on! do you expect us to believe it's in BARKING!  :P

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »

Don - you old dog!!

chilli hung chow in Barking, that has to be a Joke Tony?! I mean come on! do you expect us to believe it's in BARKING!  :P

I think Tony means he is BARKING LOL!! ;) :D ;D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »

Don - you old dog!!

I think Tony means he is BARKING LOL!! ;) :D ;D
They've got another place on the Isle of Dogs.
CorfuCol

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009, 06:57:50 PM »
Maybe one in (jack) Russell square

don

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »
Went Canada and they had one in Labrador & Newfoundland. In Mexico we found one in Chihuahua. In Paris they had one that sold oodles of Poodles in noodles.

Offline melody

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2009, 11:31:50 PM »
we stayed in san stef last august and never came across any frogs(thank god!!) but within five minutes of us arriving and tucking into our first mythos i had the most biggest cricket land in my hair lol!!but i got over it with another large mythos !!

don

« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »
we stayed in san stef last august and never came across any frogs(thank god!!) but within five minutes of us arriving and tucking into our first mythos i had the most biggest cricket land in my hair lol!!but i got over it with another large mythos !!

Melody ............. That is pure brilliance.. Will now have to claim the medicinal qualities of another beer LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni