Author Topic: would you live in San Stef?  (Read 9306 times)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
would you live in San Stef?
« on: May 08, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »
theres a real "lerve affair" with the place going on, but could you see yourself living or retiring there?

Ive felt like that about Polis in Cyprus, mainly because theres enough anglocentricity about Cyprus to make me adjust
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 12:22:08 AM by Zimmer »

zoe

Re: would you live in San Stef?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 12:29:38 AM »
i would love to live there as long as i didnt have to work and could sit by a pool all day and could fly back  for the clothes shops

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
its a wonderful place, but I wonder if some of the magic is because we have limited time there. I wouldn't mind trying though! I know some of th e ex pats there have been badly hit by the fall in the pound but then they do have the sunshine!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
Sunshine dont pay the bills - the life of a lotus eater is an attractive one, not sure of the reality, unless you were really mellowed out and spoke Greek well enough

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 02:25:56 AM »
I think the winters would be too quiet for me - but I would love to live there for the summer!!
Also - as you get older - you start to think - where's the nearest Hospital!!! (in Dons Case).
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
I think the winters would be too quiet for me - but I would love to live there for the summer!!
Also - as you get older - you start to think - where's the nearest Hospital!!! (in Dons Case).
In your case Tony wheres the nearest old folks home  lol!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 09:42:16 AM »
I would love to try a whole Summer there - maybe one day - doing the Euromillions tonight so you never know. lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 12:45:41 AM »
Jules, I would be proud to enter into the Benny Hill Old folks home, Nurses like models in micro minis,
chasing them around the grounds to that music - I'd get fit and live to ninety nine!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
Jules, I would be proud to enter into the Benny Hill Old folks home, Nurses like models in micro minis,
chasing them around the grounds to that music - I'd get fit and live to ninety nine!! LOL
If you didn't have a heart attack first lol!!! :(

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 02:28:10 PM »
If you didn't have a heart attack first lol!!! :(
You lot had better come in July and we'll have a practice run!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni