Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 43124 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Smoking
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2009, 01:16:20 AM »
She was very Lucky and while in intensive care in Hillingdon Hospital,

Tony, do you live around there?  I live in Hillingdon....
Hi Terri welcome to the forum, yes we live on the outskirts S East part of the Borough,
Heathrow Villages, just within Harlington, and you?
Tony, We used to be next to the Red Lion but hardly ever went in!! The frequented was The Crown or King Willy in Sipson.
Yes - I never really took to the red lion either, Used the crown occasionally and The King William does great meals!!
Small world - so why did you move - the question has to be asked??
The Missus is from Hull. Met in Ayia Napa thenshe moved down for 12 years on the promise that when she got fed up I would give it all up and move North. She got fed up!!!!! ;D
I like to look at it as a stepping stone on my way to the sun, I won't have to go far it's freezing here even in the summer. Give it it's due though it tried to be Venice a couple of years ago!!! ;D
At least you kept your promise lol!!! ;)
Holiday romance to holiday butler. You can always spot me 10yards behind dragging two cases up a hill!!!! ;D
At least you know your place lol!!!!!!! :D ;D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2009, 01:59:17 AM »
That's it lads.............. Let's set up a "Men's Liberation Movement"           - No Bowel Jokes Jules!      What could we burn? What services could we withdraw at home?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2009, 09:41:14 AM »
That's it lads.............. Let's set up a "Men's Liberation Movement"           - No Bowel Jokes Jules!      What could we burn? What services could we withdraw at home?
Now Don you could have the ceremony of "The Burning of the Yellow Tee shirt" and Tony could have the ceremony of "The Burning of the Red Turban" all to the sound of a fanfare. :D
Not sure about "services" being withdrwan though lol!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
Now Don you could have the ceremony of "The Burning of the Yellow Tee shirt" and Tony could have the ceremony of "The Burning of the Red Turban" all to the sound of a fanfare. :D
withdrwan -  How do you pronounce that?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2009, 09:47:14 AM »
withdrwan -  How do you pronounce that?
Its a frequently used word in these parts lol!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2009, 02:41:22 AM »
She was very Lucky and while in intensive care in Hillingdon Hospital,

Tony, do you live around there?  I live in Hillingdon....
Hi Terri welcome to the forum, yes we live on the outskirts S East part of the Borough,
Heathrow Villages, just within Harlington, and you?
Tony, We used to be next to the Red Lion but hardly ever went in!! The frequented was The Crown or King Willy in Sipson.
Yes - I never really took to the red lion either, Used the crown occasionally and The King William does great meals!!
Small world - so why did you move - the question has to be asked??
The Missus is from Hull. Met in Ayia Napa thenshe moved down for 12 years on the promise that when she got fed up I would give it all up and move North. She got fed up!!!!! ;D
I like to look at it as a stepping stone on my way to the sun, I won't have to go far it's freezing here even in the summer. Give it it's due though it tried to be Venice a couple of years ago!!! ;D
At least you kept your promise lol!!! ;)
Holiday romance to holiday butler. You can always spot me 10yards behind dragging two cases up a hill!!!! ;D
At least you know your place lol!!!!!!! :D ;D
Nice one - I have fond memories of that Beach!!
Jules - Watch it - I can't burn the Turban from my son's wedding!!
However - the men can burn their "Jocks" (would that include Don?) LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni