Author Topic: How is the forum working for you?  (Read 60025 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: How is the forum working for you?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2009, 02:54:38 AM »
will put photo on and then off to bed am going to try to get roy to go to exeter or bristol on sunday clothes shopping not his fav thing have been filling his wine glass up so might i have a chance night all
Good Luck Zoe - it must be the name as my hubby Roy also hates clothes shopping. ::)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2009, 12:09:26 PM »
will put photo on and then off to bed am going to try to get roy to go to exeter or bristol on sunday clothes shopping not his fav thing have been filling his wine glass up so might i have a chance night all
Good Luck Zoe - it must be the name as my hubby Roy also hates clothes shopping. ::)
Not quite - - - Tony's hate it as well!! - - - so I do it only when I really have too!!
Linda Loves it - -drives me mad - - -down to "Greek" speed around any shop,
(inc. Tescos - lets stop for five mins to read the baked Bean Lable, etc! - - clothes - no chance! - Women and shopping!!!)
Worse still - she now shops on the net - (the daily parcel from up above!!), even worse still -
she shops professionally and  even much more - worser-than-worse (I know there is no such word as worser),
she trains others to do it as well!! She runs the Mystery Shoppers (Customers) at work, so I have had it - no chance!!
Women - women - women!!!!!! and Shops - shops - shops!!
Enough to make you want to 'sell' your soul!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »
Not quite - - - Tony's hate it as well!! - - - so I do it only when I really have too!!
Linda Loves it - -drives me mad - - -down to "Greek" speed around any shop,
(inc. Tescos - lets stop for five mins to read the baked Bean Lable, etc! - - clothes - no chance! - Women and shopping!!!)
Worse still - she now shops on the net - (the daily parcel from up above!!), even worse still -
she shops professionally and  even much more - worser-than-worse (I know there is no such word as worser),
she trains others to do it as well!! She runs the Mystery Shoppers (Customers) at work, so I have had it - no chance!!
Women - women - women!!!!!! and Shops - shops - shops!!
Enough to make you want to 'sell' your soul!!

Don't mention Shoes............Don't you dare!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the subject of women and shopping, one I understand the other I don't. One I like , the other????? Ouch!!! We seem to spend hours queueing to return clothes! Personally I always get the right thing. If I must clothes shop I already work out the 3W's What-Where-When! Works for me... rather like a well executed guerilla raid!
Now food shopping......Have to hold my hands up ... it is one of my main vices!!! I love FOOD!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2009, 03:49:44 PM »
Don your picture has gone astray - has it sizzled off.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2009, 06:08:01 PM »
Tried to put on a plate of "SiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZling Steak" but it wouldn't take for some reason. Probably because of the picture size!

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »
I have no pictures now, although it was O.K. yesterday.
deemac

zoe

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »
back from the shops went to taunton instead have been promised exeter next week  i bet he wished he had taken me to exeter ended up buying a new three piece for the front room then went to look at m&s he wont walk past the womens undies so sat just inside the door with all the other men draged in as well

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2009, 07:45:45 PM »
back from the shops went to taunton instead have been promised exeter next week  i bet he wished he had taken me to exeter ended up buying a new three piece for the front room then went to look at m&s he wont walk past the womens undies so sat just inside the door with all the other men draged in as well
I bet they all have a quick look when they think your not looking !!!!!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »
YES!! We do - I was forced into Principles once and they put benches for the irritated Hubby to sit and wait,
while the "Ladies" swan around inside posing in front of the mirrror, slightly raising a leg as they turn slightly, (you know you do),
anyway - on this occasion, a well placed mirror allowed me to observe (well it was forced on me-what could I do?),
a couple of cubicles where the curtain won't fully fit, ladies doing a free show. The only time I enjoyed clothes shopping!!

don

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2009, 12:32:48 AM »
YES!! We do - I was forced into Principles once and they put benches for the irritated Hubby to sit and wait,
while the "Ladies" swan around inside posing in front of the mirrror, slightly raising a leg as they turn slightly, (you know you do),
anyway - on this occasion, a well placed mirror allowed me to observe (well it was forced on me-what could I do?),
a couple of cubicles where the curtain won't fully fit, ladies doing a free show. The only time I enjoyed clothes shopping!!
Famous quote #69   Harold Steptoe to Albert -- "You dirty old man!"

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:43 AM »
Famous quote #69   Harold Steptoe to Albert -- "You dirty old man!"

Famous Quote #68 - it's like a 69, but you owe me one!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2009, 09:50:39 AM »
Everyones photos disappeared altogether. I uploaded a new one and it is fine.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2009, 10:13:18 AM »
Even worse than that now Jules, you have disappeared from out of your own photo now!!

don

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »

Yes Jules I can tell by the square in the corner! Is it a photo of what you see after too many Mythos? LOL :P

zoe

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2009, 09:42:13 PM »
put my photo back on today and we have all gone again i didnt think we looked that bad

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni