Author Topic: photo on forum  (Read 18143 times)

zoe

photo on forum
« on: May 06, 2009, 11:21:06 PM »
can anyone tell me how to put a photo on the forum  as i have been thinking about putting on on but am clueless on how to thanks

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: photo on forum
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 12:40:01 AM »
can anyone tell me how to put a photo on the forum  as i have been thinking about putting on on but am clueless on how to thanks
Hope these instructions are right
Go to your profile and click on forum profile information and find where you can put a picture on. Put the button in the I will upload my own picture.
Browse to find your own photo on your computer. When found press save and it will return to your profile. Press change profile and hopefully you will have a photo on here.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:42:33 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 01:05:19 AM »
Go to your profile and click on forum profile information and find where you can put a picture on. Put the button in the I will upload my own picture.
Browse to find your own photo on your computer. When found press save and it will return to your profile. Press change profile and hopefully you will have a photo on here.
Picture posted after today may only feature Speedo's or Lime green Thongs!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 01:08:23 AM »

Or TOPLESS............................................................................ bottles :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:01 AM »

Or TOPLESS............................................................................ bottles :P
Oi!! Don't be rude - not so much of the bottles!!

zoe

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »
thanks for the help will give it a go believe me you wouldnt want me in a thong not built for that sort of thing

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 04:40:57 PM »
thanks for the help will give it a go believe me you wouldnt want me in a thong not built for that sort of thing
Great to see you Zoe  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »
its nice to be able to put a face to the name makes it more family like god help anyone who lived next to a family like all of us

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »
thanks for that. I have been wondering how to do it to. I am useless with techie things.

zoe

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »
if i can do it anyone can jules instructions were spot on

don

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 11:30:48 PM »
I changed mine to one of Tonyco when I first met him! He was a Fair-owD bloke even then!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 01:35:32 AM »
I changed mine to one of Tonyco when I first met him! He was a Fair-owD bloke even then!
Nice picture Zoe - it is nice to see who you post to!!
Don - co'mon - you should put you face on (or is it!!) so we can cuss you some more !!!! LOL

don

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 01:47:46 AM »
Don - co'mon - you should put you face on (or is it!!) so we can cuss you some more !!!! LOL

I Sphinx it looks like Tonyco! What do you Sphinx?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 01:51:29 AM »

I Sphinx it looks like Tonyco! What do you Sphinx?
Hmmmmm - No!!
Actually Don - I Sphinx it looks more like your Sphinxter directly attached to your head. LOL

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 01:39:55 PM »
Thanks Jules I have now managed a picture following your instructions

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni