Author Topic: new to the forum ......  (Read 7685 times)

Offline pkscouse

• View Profile
new to the forum ......
« on: May 06, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »
Hi all
I am new to the forum .........have booked to stay at the Rose Gardens at the end of May
Firstly does anyone have any knowledge of the apartments and if so some feedback would be great ! Secondly what are the top recommended restaurants bearing in mind i have a 13 year old fussy eater !!
All comments will be greatly appreciated
Cheers
Paul  :D

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: new to the forum ......
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 03:04:15 PM »
Hi Paul  Welcome

I have not stayed at the Rose Gardens myself but I am sure someone here will be able to help you.

As for the tavernas, as you will see on other links on the forum many are recommended on here by regular visitors to San Stef.

I think all of them are use to catering for all, even fussy eaters. Just talk to the staff , they are all friendly and helpful wherever you go.  Zorbas on the main street is one of my favorites, for food as well as entertainment (Greek Style)

Hope this helps.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »
Hi Paul  Welcome

I have not stayed at the Rose Gardens myself but I am sure someone here will be able to help you.

As for the tavernas, as you will see on other links on the forum many are recommended on here by regular visitors to San Stef.

I think all of them are use to catering for all, even fussy eaters. Just talk to the staff , they are all friendly and helpful wherever you go.  Zorbas on the main street is one of my favorites, for food as well as entertainment (Greek Style)

Hope this helps.
Been through all that before - fussy eater kids - Go to the Olympia Restaurant, or maybe the Mistral - Big Menus lots of choice!!
Some kids just won't take to Greek food, last resort is the Town Pizza - they always eat Pizza!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 04:27:19 PM »
Hi Paul  Welcome

Hope this helps.
Been through all that before - fussy eater kids - Go to the Olympia Restaurant, or maybe the Mistral - Big Menus lots of choice!!
Some kids just won't take to Greek food, last resort is the Town Pizza - they always eat Pizza!! LOL
Also the new pizza / Italian place near to Zorbas as well. As Sue says most will cater something for fussy eaters - but the Greek food is scrummy wherever you go in the resort.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »
Hi Paul  Welcome

Hope this helps.
Also the new pizza / Italian place near to Zorbas as well. As Sue says most will cater something for fussy eaters - but the Greek food is scrummy wherever you go in the resort.
Unless you are a fish-fingers & MacDonalds addict!!! LOL

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 06:45:47 PM »
Hi all
I am new to the forum .........have booked to stay at the Rose Gardens at the end of May
Firstly does anyone have any knowledge of the apartments and if so some feedback would be great ! Secondly what are the top recommended restaurants bearing in mind i have a 13 year old fussy eater !!
Cheers

I'm going in June and, from what Ive picked up on things like holidays uncovered , it sounds great [ rated 4th out of 24 ] apparently the apartments are large and it's in a terrefic location - my taverna itinery lists places that seem to come highly recommended, just dont let the kid have it's own way . she'll be fine

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 08:15:23 PM »
Hi all
Cheers

I'm going in June and, from what Ive picked up on things like holidays uncovered , it sounds great [ rated 4th out of 24 ] apparently the apartments are large and it's in a terrefic location - my taverna itinery lists places that seem to come highly recommended, just dont let the kid have it's own way . she'll be fine
Aaahhhh!! poor kid - Zimmer - you must be from the kids workhouse!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni