Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Traveller Cheques charges to cash?

(1/7) > >>

julie49:
Hi
Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have traveller cheques exchanged, is it a flat rate or %.  The Romanaza have confirmed they do cash them but did not mention charges.  Would you suggest euro or sterling??  Thanks

Jules:

--- Quote from: julie49 on May 05, 2009, 10:39:55 PM ---Hi
Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have traveller cheques exchanged, is it a flat rate or %.  The Romanaza have confirmed they do cash them but did not mention charges.  Would you suggest euro or sterling??  Thanks

--- End quote ---
I seem to remember a 2% charge when we last took cheques with us. :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 06, 2009, 12:47:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: julie49 on May 05, 2009, 10:39:55 PM ---Hi

--- End quote ---
I seem to remember a 2% charge when we last took cheques with us. :)

--- End quote ---
Try Noyla (Noula) in the San Stefanos Travel Office, one of the best places - I don't remember any charges there!

Jules:
If anyone is planning to use there credit or debit card it seems it is best to tell your bank before you travel.I have heard of peoples cards being cancelled as the bank had not been informed (I assume this is to help stop theft ).

stressed0506:
my son used my credit card in the usa last year and my card was then refused in places until i contacted the company and told them it was ok. its quite a good thing really if a bit of a nuisance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version