Author Topic: Going to San Stef on Monday 4th May! Weather!!!  (Read 9116 times)

Offline Bunny

• View Profile
Going to San Stef on Monday 4th May! Weather!!!
« on: April 30, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »
I'm off to San Stefanos on Monday 4th May - I always go to Greece this time of year.  Have visited San Stef from Arillas 2 years ago - the weather then was glorious for the whole week!  I'm not liking the weather forecasts however for next week, but I'm trying to remain calm as my experience is that the forecast usually changes at least twice a day and it's usually okay when I get there - never more than 2 dull days out of the week.  Anyone else concerned/not concerned about the weather there next week?! 

Offline Mikeatew

• View Profile
Re: Going to San Stef on Monday 4th May! Weather!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »
If you've been before you will know that the weather and forecast weather is reported from Corfu town (airport) and usually bears no resemblance to the West coast!

We're going on the 8th May, staying at Teresa as usual.
Mike T

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:17 AM »
Whatever the weather at least you will be in San Stef :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 03:06:39 AM »
Whatever the weather at least you will be in San Stef :)
May is usually good, last year the second week had some mixed rain & sun, then it went Hot-Hot-Hot for our 3rd & 4th weeks in May!!
Have a great holiday!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

joan

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 11:37:35 AM »
I'm off to San Stefanos on Monday 4th May - I always go to Greece this time of year.  Have visited San Stef from Arillas 2 years ago - the weather then was glorious for the whole week!  I'm not liking the weather forecasts however for next week, but I'm trying to remain calm as my experience is that the forecast usually changes at least twice a day and it's usually okay when I get there - never more than 2 dull days out of the week.  Anyone else concerned/not concerned about the weather there next week?! 

Just looked at weatheronline apart from Mon (predicting rain maybe a bit of a storm)  some cloud Tues but it looks good in  the 70.s on the 8 day forecast.

Have a brill hol.......let's know what has changed in SS

don

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 02:54:58 PM »
Just looked at current view of Arilas and quite good. Wish our web-cam was working. It seems stuck on my mums birthday!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

Just looked at weatheronline apart from Mon (predicting rain maybe a bit of a storm)  some cloud Tues but it looks good in  the 70.s on the 8 day forecast.

Have a brill hol.......let's know what has changed in SS
Yes please - we are all waiting for your report!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni