Author Topic: WHATS SAN STEFANOS LIKE  (Read 29011 times)

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
WHATS SAN STEFANOS LIKE
« on: April 29, 2009, 06:26:41 PM »
hi its my first visit to san stefanos,i go in 2 weeks,can anyone tell me where and where not to go,thanks

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: WHATS SAN STEFANOS LIKE
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »
Hi Lisa.....welcome!
I have been to San Stef only for a 1 day visit, that was 2 years ago, when I was staying in the resort next door...Arillas, my point is, after visiting San Stef for just 1 day I knew I had to come back and soon! I doubt anyone on this forum will hear a bad word said against the place, personally I can't wait to get out there, and have a full Holiday in San Stef, and I'll post my findings on here when i get back, hey! if the Sun shines, and they don't run out of Mythos, and the Sea doesn't dry up I'll be happy! I'm sure you won't be dissapointed
Colin

zoe

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 09:55:38 PM »
hi went for the first time in october will be going back june 5th for 2 weeks all i can say is its quiet but never boring you fell safe to walk anywere and the people are always keen to help you out but not in a pushy way youwont want to leave and i bet you book again

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »
lisa.... browse this site... you will see that where ever you go in SS you will be made welcome... If you are looking for Blackpool in the sun then ss if not the right choice. On the other hand if you want a genuine place with enough going on its your own personal paradise...

don

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:13:27 PM »
San Stef to use an old cliche is what you make it. You have to bend to her will but that only means chill, relax and go with the flow. If it were a sweet it would be a REFRESHER

don

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »
lisa.... browse this site... you will see that where ever you go in SS you will be made welcome... If you are looking for Blackpool in the sun then ss if not the right choice. On the other hand if you want a genuine place with enough going on its your own personal paradise...
Congratulations on your hundredth post !

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 12:11:22 AM »
hi everyone and thankyou for al the replies,ave been reading all the reviews on your forum today,cant wait to get there and hopefully meet some of you guys,thanks again

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »
SS is a great choice for your holiday. Totally chilled and relaxed place to be. Whereabouts in the village are you staying?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:44:45 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »
i dont know if am doing this right or if you will  get this message jules but am staying at kapetianos apts

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 12:24:18 AM »
i dont know if am doing this right or if you will  get this message jules but am staying at kapetianos apts
Thats just a bit higher up the hill than where we stay at Teresa. You will have a great time. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline lisak123

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:01 AM »
thanks,hoping to meet some of yous 1 year yous sound like great people

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:58 AM »
wow don !!! i had not noticed ... thanks for that x

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
Our first visit was about 15 years ago and we are still going. Enough said!
deemac

don

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 02:03:59 AM »
I'm sobbing because I can't go for 8 weeks & 2 days................That's how it gets under your skin! ;)

don

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2009, 02:05:19 AM »
SS is a great choice for your holiday. Totally chilled and relaed place to be. Whereabouts in the village are you staying?
X
MARKS THE SPOT Jules?        RELA?ED worried lol :P

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni