Author Topic: So where are you staying? and why?  (Read 26071 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: So where are you staying? and why?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 03:26:48 AM »
Hello,

Me and the missus will be coming over for the first time in Sept this year, and are undecided between Teresa or Thomas Bay!!

Decisions Decisions!!

Any preference between the 2?
As others have said the only real difference is that the front block at Teresa is self catering (the rear block being B&B) with terrific sea views and sunsets. Also located up a hill. The Thomas Bay is half board and in the middle of the village on the flat. Don't know what the rooms etc are like at Thomas Bay as never stayed there but at Teresa the rooms are basic but adequate in the self catering apartments. The B&B apartments are much newer and more modern. :)
We love the Thomas Bay best, Teresa's is also great, but the daily walk up the hill decides it for me.
The Thomas Bay Food last year was as good as anywhere in the resort since the new Chef,
the staff are brilliant as well, rooms pretty good, but the location beats the rest!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 12:17:32 AM »
Just love San Stefanos, Avliotes Corfu. Wherever we stay it's still the single best resort in the whole of Europe. 8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »
Just love San Stefanos, Avliotes Corfu. Wherever we stay it's still the single best resort in the whole of Europe. 8)
No one can argue that!!

don

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 02:19:51 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 04:07:18 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!
I'll look out for the trademark "Check" scarf then!!

don

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:33 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

Probably wears check speedos and drinks from the bottle! Not forgetting the dreaded football shirt!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »
and permanent baseball cap (reversed) complaining about the food.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 03:08:11 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

Probably wears check speedos and drinks from the bottle! Not forgetting the dreaded football shirt!
We saw a Family a few years back who wore Spurs football kit from head to foot - each and every day!!
Even the poor kids!! - Not sure if they had more than one either by the armpit "Parfume'", it was like a Harry Enfield sketch!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 12:45:10 PM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

We saw a Family a few years back who wore Spurs football kit from head to foot - each and every day!!
Even the poor kids!! - Not sure if they had more than one either by the armpit "Parfume'", it was like a Harry Enfield sketch!!

One year we saw a group of lads who wore the same football shirt every day and night walking up and down the hill near Teresas.Can only guess the pong >:(
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

One year we saw a group of lads who wore the same football shirt every day and night walking up and down the hill near Teresas.Can only guess the pong >:(

Was it the smell of true Romanza?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 03:31:51 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

No - just a little rotted crutch from 2 weeks of sweating in the sun!!

don

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

A bunch of old SEPTICS ! Misspelling on purpose!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 09:42:42 AM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

Yuck yuck yuck - Glad I didn't get close :-[
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »
No one can argue that!!
Believe me Chav could!

Yuck yuck yuck - Glad I didn't get close :-[
I just hope they showered occasionally - or the sheets would be walking home as well!!

Offline Belgianram

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 12:38:18 AM »
We chose the Mythos apartments purely on the pictures on corfu escape.
Pretty silly to do, but they do look lovely.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni