Author Topic: What will you read by the pool?  (Read 32988 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: What will you read by the pool?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »
I like a laugh on holiday, so I am taking "Ruinair" by Paul Kilduff, subtitled "How to be treated like sh*te in 15 different countries and still quite like it". It has had quite good reviews. I may not read much though as I enjoy people watching and just watching the world go by. (Now that's what I call leisure!).
Now - I can really identify with those comments!! Me too!!!
Must admit people watching is a great past time - I bet we all do it.
I get great laughs from doing it  - WICKED or WOT!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2009, 12:01:17 AM »
I like a laugh on holiday, so I am taking "Ruinair" by Paul Kilduff, subtitled "How to be treated like sh*te in 15 different countries and still quite like it". It has had quite good reviews. I may not read much though as I enjoy people watching and just watching the world go by. (Now that's what I call leisure!).
Definitley WICKED ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2009, 01:54:35 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)
I also try to think which celebrities they look like, or give them wicked nick-names!! LOL

don

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2009, 02:16:45 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)
I also try to think which celebrities they look like, or give them wicked nick-names!! LOL

Dop you remember "WATCHING" with Emma Wray and Tarbie's daughter. Brilliant programme and a great philosophy for life!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 09:34:55 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)

Dop you remember "WATCHING" with Emma Wray and Tarbie's daughter. Brilliant programme and a great philosophy for life!
I used to love that programme. We have made many a friend from people watching and giving them names and then finding there real names were totally different. Loved the names they gave us as well. lol!!!!!!!!! :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:16 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)

I used to love that programme. We have made many a friend from people watching and giving them names and then finding there real names were totally different. Loved the names they gave us as well. lol!!!!!!!!! :)

Spend many an hour in tavernas watching the world/people pass by. Had some of the best laughs ever. Sorry Folk!!! Could have been you!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2009, 09:45:17 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)

Spend many an hour in tavernas watching the world/people pass by. Had some of the best laughs ever. Sorry Folk!!! Could have been you!!!!!
Or for us it could have been you  :D

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »
surely if it was don you would have spotted the yellow shirt!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 12:05:57 AM »
Would have been dazzled by it lol!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 02:23:11 AM »
Well Don is no "Golden Balls",
but you can bet we all get as many comments from fellow people watchers as we give out!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »
but you can bet we all get as many comments from fellow people watchers as we give out!!
Most certainly do Tony. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 12:24:14 AM »
Most certainly do Tony. :)

part of the game!!

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)

Do you play spot the Sandal and sock wearer? or Which Team is that footy shirt? or did he really buy that shirt in Hawaii?  ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 12:39:13 AM »
Definitley WICKED ;)

Do you play spot the Sandal and sock wearer? or Which Team is that footy shirt? or did he really buy that shirt in Hawaii?  ::)
Colin - we must have the same DNA on this - it's such a good "Crack" to play the game!!
We do vary it a touch and call spot the grot, spot the German (sandles with socks!!), etc.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni