Author Topic: Excursion Itinery  (Read 29906 times)

don

Re: Excursion Itinery
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 12:18:25 PM »
Another thing they organise from SS Travel is Horseriding. See the link here for there trips
http://www.san-stefano.gr/trips.php
Not sure I want to break a horses back actually - but have seen them and looks good.

I did a camel safari in Egypt and after 40 mins thought I would never walk again!!!

Got that feeling on a cycling holiday round the Cotswolds. Now Youth Hostelling that was a holiday to savour!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 12:56:19 AM »
Another thing they organise from SS Travel is Horseriding. See the link here for there trips
Not sure I want to break a horses back actually - but have seen them and looks good.

I did a camel safari in Egypt and after 40 mins thought I would never walk again!!!

Got that feeling on a cycling holiday round the Cotswolds. Now Youth Hostelling that was a holiday to savour!
You could hire a bike in SS if your daring enough Don lol ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 03:44:01 AM »

Oh! No! - that hard saddle up the Northern Lights of your backside - and hard work - motors for me!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 10:58:12 PM »

Oh! No! - that hard saddle up the Northern Lights of your backside - and hard work - motors for me!!

Lounger and a book together with my MP3 and a cold drink. That is Exercise!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 12:13:30 AM »

Your exercise must be walk to lounger lay down , listen to music and read - get up from lounger go to bar for drink and return to lounger again lol!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 01:56:19 AM »

Your exercise must be walk to lounger lay down , listen to music and read - get up from lounger go to bar for drink and return to lounger again lol!!!!!!
What do you think I am...... FIT? .... STUPID?   I send Sandra to the bar!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »

Ha ha . Poor Sandra what she has to put up with lol!!!!!!!! :P

don

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:15 AM »

Poor,,,,, That girl is seriously rich!!!! Well she is when she dreams..

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 04:29:43 AM »

Don - (is your last name Keebles?), I think the truth is that you wait on Sandra hand and foot!! Just don't want to admit it!!
I bet she gets first crack at the Mythos as well!! Well done Sandra - keep him in check!!

don

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

Don - (is your last name Keebles?), I think the truth is that you wait on Sandra hand and foot!! Just don't want to admit it!!
I bet she gets first crack at the Mythos as well!! Well done Sandra - keep him in check!!

Never in check or stripes.... Just plain yellow that's all I :P ::) :P ask!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 03:35:24 AM »

Never in check or stripes.... Just plain yellow that's all I :P ::) :P ask!

Oh-Yeah!! Looks like you are in the BROWN STUFF right now!! LOL :D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 11:08:22 AM »
Would love to hear about anyones excursions from this years hols . Especially if its something different. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »
Would love to hear about anyones excursions from this years hols . Especially if its something different. :)
A day out on the Nudie beach with Don - now that really would be different - Lunch included of course,
Just help yourself from any Lunchbox!! Only €1 as well!!

don

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 12:38:35 AM »
A day out on the Nudie beach with Don - now that really would be different - Lunch included of course,
Truss Tony to be the organiser of an outing like that! Poor Poor Sainted Linda having to put up with him 24/7.... At least for us it's only 7/365 LOL :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 04:19:28 AM »
Truss Tony to be the organiser of an outing like that! Poor Poor Sainted Linda having to put up with him 24/7.... At least for us it's only 7/365 LOL :P

WOW!! She says that as well!!! - So does our friend Carole (&Alan), Maybe it is true after all!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni