Author Topic: Paradise Taverna  (Read 47999 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise Taverna
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »
yes its set back a bit looked nice from the outside but everytime we walked by it was empty and we thought it could of been as it was near the end of season  but we didnt want to go in and find it was not as good as the others i can say one thing its the only holiday we have been on were we didnt have a bad meal in any of the tavernas you usualy have onenot so good meal and just dont go back again but everymeal we had was great
Thats another good thing about San Stefanos you don't end up with delhi belly lol!! ;)
Thats because your'e not in Dehli, so Jules - what was that you said - Hi to Derek? = Del - Hi!!
Trotter.................. You Plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't eat Trotters, they give you the trots!!, and it was Rodney - Dave!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »
yes its set back a bit looked nice from the outside but everytime we walked by it was empty and we thought it could of been as it was near the end of season  but we didnt want to go in and find it was not as good as the others i can say one thing its the only holiday we have been on were we didnt have a bad meal in any of the tavernas you usualy have onenot so good meal and just dont go back again but everymeal we had was great
Thats another good thing about San Stefanos you don't end up with delhi belly lol!! ;)
Thats because your'e not in Dehli, so Jules - what was that you said - Hi to Derek? = Del - Hi!!
Sorry Denzil mon petit mangetout !!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2009, 04:30:02 AM »
yes its set back a bit looked nice from the outside but everytime we walked by it was empty and we thought it could of been as it was near the end of season  but we didnt want to go in and find it was not as good as the others i can say one thing its the only holiday we have been on were we didnt have a bad meal in any of the tavernas you usualy have onenot so good meal and just dont go back again but everymeal we had was great
Sorry Denzil mon petit mangetout !!!!!
No problem Jaffa

Offline pembo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 10:48:34 PM »
Paradise roast lamb is excellent, I asked for mint sauce, Stephanos brought in special mint sauce al the way from Morrisons in the UK. Still it is the thought that counts. lol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »
Paradise roast lamb is excellent, I asked for mint sauce, Stephanos brought in special mint sauce al the way from Morrisons in the UK. Still it is the thought that counts. lol

We will definitely try Paradise for the Spit Lamb. Do they do Greek roast potatoes with it?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 03:30:12 AM »

We will definitely try Paradise for the Spit Lamb. Do they do Greek roast potatoes with it?
How do you like your SPIT, yellow - green - or as it comes, HHhuuurrraaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kuuuuggguuunnnkkkk!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »

How do you like your SPIT, yellow - green - or as it comes, HHhuuurrraaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kuuuuggguuunnnkkkk!! LOL
Trust you to lower the tone again :o
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2009, 06:07:35 PM »

Don't worry jules  - it all goes down in one lump - LOL !!

don

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »

Jules don't you think someone should lower the Tone. Head first into a steaming vat of custard sound good to you? LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

Jules don't you think someone should lower the Tone. Head first into a steaming vat of custard sound good to you? LOL
Just tell me where and when and there will be no stopping us lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 04:26:58 AM »

Now cough-up - - - you wouldn't do that!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »

Is that a dare- Don get the Birds instant ready lol!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »

I am up for that as long as it's cold custard - always wanted a custard rub-down!!! LOL :o

don

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »

I am up for that as long as it's cold custard - always wanted a custard rub-down!!! LOL :o

Had you more of an Instant Whip kind of guy!!!!!!!!!! What do you think Jules?  :oLOL ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2009, 12:30:10 AM »

Had you more of an Instant Whip kind of guy!!!!!!!!!! What do you think Jules?  :oLOL ::)
Could definitely go in for the whip as long as Sue and Zoe have a go as well lol!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni