Author Topic: Paradise Taverna  (Read 47985 times)

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise Taverna
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »
 Those directions would seem to point you to Olympia Jules. Zoe, is it set a few feet above the road and quite a long restaurant? If so, then probably Olympia. Can only agree with Jules, Great food and wine. Often just drop in for a drink with Stellios and Vassilis. Everyone welcome in for just a drink. Nice sofas!
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2009, 01:43:28 AM »
Those directions would seem to point you to Olympia Jules. Zoe, is it set a few feet above the road and quite a long restaurant? If so, then probably Olympia. Can only agree with Jules, Great food and wine. Often just drop in for a drink with Stellios and Vassilis. Everyone welcome in for just a drink. Nice sofas!
Great place to relax even after your meal.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 02:30:36 AM »

Try at lunch........... Their gyros pita is brilliant. ......... At night make a meal from 7 or 8 different starters. Sandra and I had one of our best meals ever from doing this.... Stelios get ready we're coming back soon!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 06:09:19 AM »
All the women keep talking about a spit roast. To experienced forum posters such as Don and TonyCo1 am I missing something here? Or in the words of Frankie Howerd - oo er missus, a funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum! Just in case you missed it - TWO WEEKS TO GO!!!
How could you say that and lower the tone of the forum!! Tut-Tut - I would never say things like that!!
Now back to the spit roast - I have it on good recommendation (news of the world), that this is good fun,
so Hendrix and I require a volunteer (not Don), to be the piggy in the middle of this "family type fun"!! (or am I missing soomething!).
(sorry Jules - not you this time "again") LOL
Failing that, I'll settle for a cold beer!!
PS when are you going Hendrix!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »
 Flying out on 8th June for 2 weeks. Can't wait to experience a cold beer.
CorfuCol

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2009, 04:14:13 PM »
oh your going with a group then?

don

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »

Experience or Band Of Gypsies?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 06:30:00 PM »

Experience or Band Of Gypsies?
Hendrix and the Bandits!! even - please don't go round the tables selling "lucky" heather!!
(Heather may not like it)! LOL Sorry we will miss you as you go back on Mon 22nd!!

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2009, 06:31:53 PM »
 Ha Ha. You just beat me to it Don! Me and my Band of Gypsies will be leaving on the Monday before you arrive. Hopefully having had a good Experience.
CorfuCol

don

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »
Ha Ha. You just beat me to it Don! Me and my Band of Gypsies will be leaving on the Monday before you arrive. Hopefully having had a good Experience.

Well at least Tony will have his Electric Ladyland if not Jules and Sue!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2009, 04:54:29 AM »

Well at least Tony will have his Electric Ladyland if not Jules and Sue!
I had to read that one twice!! LOL
Jules and Sue are the Subs waiting desperately to Come on!!

zoe

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2009, 11:47:44 PM »
yes its set back a bit looked nice from the outside but everytime we walked by it was empty and we thought it could of been as it was near the end of season  but we didnt want to go in and find it was not as good as the others i can say one thing its the only holiday we have been on were we didnt have a bad meal in any of the tavernas you usualy have onenot so good meal and just dont go back again but everymeal we had was great

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2009, 12:41:29 AM »
yes its set back a bit looked nice from the outside but everytime we walked by it was empty and we thought it could of been as it was near the end of season  but we didnt want to go in and find it was not as good as the others i can say one thing its the only holiday we have been on were we didnt have a bad meal in any of the tavernas you usualy have onenot so good meal and just dont go back again but everymeal we had was great
Thats another good thing about San Stefanos you don't end up with delhi belly lol!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »
Thats another good thing about San Stefanos you don't end up with delhi belly lol!! ;)
Thats because your'e not in Dehli, so Jules - what was that you said - Hi to Derek? = Del - Hi!!

don

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2009, 02:11:33 AM »
Thats because your'e not in Dehli, so Jules - what was that you said - Hi to Derek? = Del - Hi!!
Trotter.................. You Plonker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni