Author Topic: Paradise Taverna  (Read 47984 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Paradise Taverna
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 03:17:00 AM »
Paradise roast lamb is excellent, I asked for mint sauce, Stephanos brought in special mint sauce al the way from Morrisons in the UK. Still it is the thought that counts. lol

We will definitely try Paradise for the Spit Lamb. Do they do Greek roast potatoes with it?
How do you like your SPIT, yellow - green - or as it comes, HHhuuurrraaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kuuuuggguuunnnkkkk!! LOL
Trust you to lower the tone again :o
Don't worry jules  - it all goes down in one lump - LOL !!
Jules don't you think someone should lower the Tone. Head first into a steaming vat of custard sound good to you? LOL
Just tell me where and when and there will be no stopping us lol!!
Now cough-up - - - you wouldn't do that!!
Is that a dare- Don get the Birds instant ready lol!!!!
I am up for that as long as it's cold custard - always wanted a custard rub-down!!! LOL :o

Had you more of an Instant Whip kind of guy!!!!!!!!!! What do you think Jules?  :oLOL ::)
Could definitely go in for the whip as long as Sue and Zoe have a go as well lol!!
I have been known to manage 3 - but not sure about Don as well!! (maybe in his pink shirt!!) LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 11:35:41 PM »
Paradise roast lamb is excellent, I asked for mint sauce, Stephanos brought in special mint sauce al the way from Morrisons in the UK. Still it is the thought that counts. lol

We will definitely try Paradise for the Spit Lamb. Do they do Greek roast potatoes with it?
How do you like your SPIT, yellow - green - or as it comes, HHhuuurrraaggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kuuuuggguuunnnkkkk!! LOL
Jules don't you think someone should lower the Tone. Head first into a steaming vat of custard sound good to you? LOL
I am up for that as long as it's cold custard - always wanted a custard rub-down!!! LOL :o

Had you more of an Instant Whip kind of guy!!!!!!!!!! What do you think Jules?  :oLOL ::)
Could definitely go in for the whip as long as Sue and Zoe have a go as well lol!!
I have been known to manage 3 - but not sure about Don as well!! (maybe in his pink shirt!!) LOL
I think as puddings go Tony is a "Raspberry Fool!"   LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2009, 04:08:40 AM »

Coming from a spotted "Dick", thats rather foolish!

don

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »

Come Come Tony - You're a TRIFLE wrong there!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2009, 11:05:00 PM »

Oh! well - if you "PUD" it like that!!

don

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 11:22:11 PM »

Oh! well - if you "PUD" it like that!!
SAGO and I'll RICE to your bait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 12:16:03 AM »
and they will all crumble before you!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 04:44:46 AM »
and they will all crumble before you!
Rhubarb!! - - I'll take you all to the High Court and go for Custard-y!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni