Author Topic: Yiannis Grill  (Read 67779 times)

don

Re: Yiannis Grill
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
Personally think august not too bad. I love kids but I couldn't eat a whole one!! Tried it curried in West Indies and ate some with Cous Cous in Tunisia!
Yes - we heard you loved to eat certain things!!
Only meat from land sea or air, fruit & Veg............. Then stuff grown in the ground..... Anything basically!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2009, 02:15:41 AM »
Personally think august not too bad. I love kids but I couldn't eat a whole one!! Tried it curried in West Indies and ate some with Cous Cous in Tunisia!
Only meat from land sea or air, fruit & Veg............. Then stuff grown in the ground..... Anything basically!
So it's a case of See Meat and eat it, & air it later as you land it in the loo!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2009, 11:08:08 PM »
So it's a case of See Meat and eat it, & air it later as you land it in the loo!! LOL

And there was me expecting the old seafood one....... I see food and I eat it!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »

And there was me expecting the old seafood one....... I see food and I eat it!!!!!!!!!
This is the 2009 version!!

don

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH The 60+ version no wonder Jules and I didn't understand it LOL 8)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 10:32:45 PM »

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH The 60+ version no wonder Jules and I didn't understand it LOL 8)
No wonder I didn't know what he was referring to. It must be an old fogey thing
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 12:34:21 AM »

I'm glad you called him that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think he'll be surprised to find I'm actually the shyest, quietest person he's ever met?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 01:21:12 AM »

Do you think he'll be surprised to find I'm actually the shyest, quietest person he's ever met?
If a person of that description turned up he would know it wasn't you lol!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »

If a person of that description turned up he would know it wasn't you lol!!!!!!!!!!
What a poor memory you have!!!!!!!!!!! You have such a DIM opinion of me!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »

What a poor memory you have!!!!!!!!!!! You have such a DIM opinion of me!!!!!!!!!!
Jules - definately not an old fogey - that's not in MY 'c.v.'!! - and you will find it hard to keep up with me - baby!!
Don - Jules can confirm her opinion of you as a bit DIM - (Dodgey, Incandescent, Madman)!!

don

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 01:32:23 PM »

Jules - definately not an old fogey - that's not in MY 'c.v.'!! - and you will find it hard to keep up with me - baby!!
Don - Jules can confirm her opinion of you as a bit DIM - (Dodgey, Incandescent, Madman)!!

Thought it was a Demented Innuendo Monger

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 02:15:40 PM »

Well the Monger bit seems to fit!! LOL

don

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »

Sandra said that you would say that!! >:(

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 05:41:02 PM »

Better still a Minger  ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:42:43 PM by JULES T »

don

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 08:04:45 PM »

Better still a Minger  ;) ;) ;) ;)
[/quote

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni