Author Topic: Contacting Athina Hotel  (Read 5011 times)

Offline smudgum

• View Profile
Contacting Athina Hotel
« on: April 15, 2009, 11:43:01 PM »
As ever I have missed the small print!  I booked a twin room with a balcony at the Hotel Athina through Thomson Holidays.  I have just phoned Thomsons to check the room has a sea view; it doesn't.  They suggested speaking or emailing the hotel direct to see what they can do.  I am frustrated as I chose the hotel over private apartments which did have a sea view!
Is anyone able to give me contact details for Athina?  I have tried Googling it but Thomsons seem to dominate the search results.  I don't expect they can offer a sea view but we would like a top floor room.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Contacting Athina Hotel
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 11:53:15 PM »
As ever I have missed the small print!  I booked a twin room with a balcony at the Hotel Athina through Thomson Holidays.  I have just phoned Thomsons to check the room has a sea view; it doesn't.  They suggested speaking or emailing the hotel direct to see what they can do.  I am frustrated as I chose the hotel over private apartments which did have a sea view!
Is anyone able to give me contact details for Athina?  I have tried Googling it but Thomsons seem to dominate the search results.  I don't expect they can offer a sea view but we would like a top floor room.

Athina Hotel 0030266305219456
Tony C
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni