Author Topic: What size suitcase  (Read 73945 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: What size suitcase
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 12:53:23 AM »
Measured our two today and they are 30" and 26" . The 26" one isn't that deep (only about 7") so may buy 2 26" ones that are deeper than this and that will do us.( As long as Roy doesn't think he's packing for a month again lol!!!) ;)

That's it , typical woman blaming the man. Now how many pairs of shoes does Roy take? And You? How many do you actually wear? Yes one at a time.... Hopalong now LOL
You just wouldn't beleive how much he comes back with that hasn't been worn. I bet he's not the only man out there who is like that. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 05:20:46 AM »
Measured our two today and they are 30" and 26" . The 26" one isn't that deep (only about 7") so may buy 2 26" ones that are deeper than this and that will do us.( As long as Roy doesn't think he's packing for a month again lol!!!) ;)

That's it , typical woman blaming the man. Now how many pairs of shoes does Roy take? And You? How many do you actually wear? Yes one at a time.... Hopalong now LOL
You just wouldn't beleive how much he comes back with that hasn't been worn. I bet he's not the only man out there who is like that. ;)
No comment - (don't ask Linda), but I take 2 pairs of shoes - one I wear out - how many do you girls take!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 10:00:52 AM »

No comment - (don't ask Linda), but I take 2 pairs of shoes - one I wear out - how many do you girls take!!
I usually take 4 or 5 pairs including the ones I wear by the pool.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

I usually take 4 or 5 pairs including the ones I wear by the pool.

Which proves Jules Can't count. Shoe wise she makes Imelda Marcos look barren!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »
So everyone how many pairs of anything that comes in pairs do you take - don't be shy now. ;)

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2009, 01:02:05 AM »
have just been to portugal for a week and bought a new bag thing with wheels on from tkmax before i went. it was about 30 quid and holds lots but is very light. (2.3 kilo) it was brilliant! not sure how durable it is going to work out but thought i'd give it a try as i was aware of weight of my cases...

zoe

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2009, 11:42:55 AM »
i take 2 pairs of fly flot sandles so comfey can walk for miles. 1 pair for nights and 2 pairs of flip flops for round the pool would take more if weight allowance was not so low

don

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2009, 06:55:11 PM »
1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of mules & buy flip flops there. I'm nothing if not cheap!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »
1 pair of sandals, 1 pair of mules & buy flip flops there. I'm nothing if not cheap!
You said it Don lol!!! Wait for the comments from you know who!!! ;)

don

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 01:40:00 AM »
Be gentle with me Sue?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 01:20:53 AM »
Some people walk right into it!!
Don - the Sandal king - with brazil footie socks on the beach - I CAN PICTURE IT NOW!!
But C'mon Don - MULES!!!! no doubt with heels as you sashay - - yes sa新hay along the Prom!!
i.e. To strut or flounce in a showy manner: sashaying around the dinner party in his fancy new clothes & high heel Mules.
Oh!! Boy - I just can't wait!!

don

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 01:44:39 AM »
Don - the Sandal king - with brazil footie socks on the beach - I CAN PICTURE IT NOW!!
But C'mon Don - MULES!!!! no doubt with heels as you sashay - - yes sa新hay along the Prom!!
i.e. To strut or flounce in a showy manner: sashaying around the dinner party in his fancy new clothes & high heel Mules.

So you didn't disappear for a sarcasm by-pass ................ Welcome back old timer!  :D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 02:55:36 AM »

So you didn't disappear for a sarcasm by-pass ................ Welcome back old timer!  :D
Hi'ya Don - been busy - one of my Dogs is whelping and has 2 puppies so far tonight -
it's gonn'a be a long night as the scan indicated 6.
Me sarcastic - hhmmmmm!!! must be a mistake!! LOL

don

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

Hi'ya Don - been busy - one of my Dogs is whelping and has 2 puppies so far tonight -

Hope all goes well. What breed Mr Midwife?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 11:56:16 AM »

Hope all goes well. What breed Mr Midwife?
Miniature Schnauzer - see the piccy of a puppy that ran towards me - ears lifted by the windspeed!!
These dogs grow a beard by 6 months old, (bit like Sue & Jules before the treatment!!).
All six puppies born ok, (4 girls - 2 boys), mum well - great mother in fact.
We just helped out as midwives, to prevent umbilical hernia's etc, make sure the airway is clear and try to revive
any non-breathers. As it happened - all was well. We hope to have sold the litter by the time we depart on holiday.
We may posibly keep one.
However, we have a friend on standby to care for any pups that are still here.
We are looking after one of her puppies (8 weeks old) while she is away on a cunard cruise, reciprical agreement!!
I always feel sad to see the Corfu Strays, knowing the likelyhood of their next winter!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Caf廥 and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni