Author Topic: Driving  (Read 17604 times)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Driving
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 02:32:26 AM »
Tony.  He can't dance, He can't sing, but he does a good line in Yellow shirts!!!!!! I would vote for Don any time.xx

Car hire: we also use the place opposite the Condor Bar, arrange it when we get to San Stef.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:28 AM »
Tony.  He can't dance, He can't sing, but he does a good line in Yellow shirts!!!!!! I would vote for Don any time.xx

Car hire: we also use the place opposite the Condor Bar, arrange it when we get to San Stef.

Sue........... Have I ever told you how much I love you                                                                                                                                                         

And John?

Sandra does too! xxxx

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Sue........... Have I ever told you how much I love you                                                                                                                                                         

And John?

Sandra does too! xxxx
Oh! No! Brown nosing at it's very worst - what are you lot up to?? LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni