Author Topic: Mozzies in San Stef  (Read 53583 times)

don

Re: Mozzies in San Stef
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »
you may get the odd bite, but take precautions - you should be ok.
I generally never get bitten - my wife usually cop's a couple of bites each holiday.

You lucky bugger, for some reason, the last few years, they've really taken to me, which in my case is a suicide mission for them  ;D [ warfarin ] but your right just take as many sensible and well recommended precautions

Even I'd be loathe to bite Marmite! YEUK and double YEUK!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »
I generally never get bitten - my wife usually cop's a couple of bites each holiday.

You lucky bugger, for some reason, the last few years, they've really taken to me, which in my case is a suicide mission for them  ;D [ warfarin ] but your right just take as many sensible and well recommended precautions

Not what we hear Don!!
Zimmer, for the sake of the Corfu Rats, I hope they don't bite you either, or there will be dead rats all over the place - LOL
Isn't it funny how some poisons are great medication in reduced doses!!
My wife was on warfarin for many months after her stent was fitted, the main problem is bruising!!
She had bruises just from brushing up against a door, everyone thought I was a wife beater for a bit!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

Not what we hear Don!!
Zimmer, for the sake of the Corfu Rats, I hope they don't bite you either, or there will be dead rats all over the place - LOL
My wife was on warfarin for many months after her stent was fitted, the main problem is bruising!!
She had bruises just from brushing up against a door, everyone thought I was a wife beater for a bit!!
I hate the marmite as well even though I've never actually tried it lol!!!!!!!!!! ???
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

Not what we hear Don!!
I hate the marmite as well even though I've never actually tried it lol!!!!!!!!!! ???

I can hear that stupid jingle now       .... My Mate Marmite ..... Do you remember that TV ad?

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2009, 09:59:42 PM »
Fighting talk folks....I am in the 'love it' corner. ALWAYS take it with us, although we found some at the supermarket on the beach road corner near SS Travel.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »
Fighting talk folks....I am in the 'love it' corner. ALWAYS take it with us, although we found some at the supermarket on the beach road corner near SS Travel.
I think you can actually get a squirty bottle now as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 01:58:22 AM »
Asda have Marmite cheese.... Now that is sacrilegious... All I want is smoked Edam and I can't get it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 09:53:07 AM »
Asda have Marmite cheese.... Now that is sacrilegious... All I want is smoked Edam and I can't get it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marmite cheese - whatever next - yuck!!!!!

don

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 02:06:57 AM »
Found out today that a young lady I work with's son is area manager for LLoyds the Chemists. 20% discount coming up....... Only a fellow SCOT could feel the elation in this household tonight. Only a fellow ABERDONIAN could believe the depth of ecstacy !!!!!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:14:33 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 09:57:08 AM »
Found out today that a young lady I work with's son is area manager for LLoyds the Chemists. 20% discount coming up....... Only a fellow SCOT could feel the elation in this hosehold tonight.Only a fellow ABERDONIAN could believe the depth of ecstacy !!!!!
Why not Don - take full advantage - I would and I'm no Scot. ;)

don

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
Order going in for Citronella Oil on Frostys say so!  Who says there is no blame culture in the UK? LOl :o ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 11:45:47 PM »
Order going in for Citronella Oil on Frostys say so!  Who says there is no blame culture in the UK? LOl :o ;D
I shall bring you Marmite crisps to try as well !! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 11:58:27 PM »

What have I done to upset you that much?   LOL ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 12:27:08 AM »

What have I done to upset you that much?   LOL ;D
Marmite  - yeuck! yeuck! in whatever form in comes in lol!!!

zoe

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »
best sandwich ever  sliced cold new potato cheese and marmite

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni