Author Topic: Map  (Read 25501 times)

Offline fillwr300

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Map
« on: April 03, 2009, 03:44:08 PM »
Hi im new to the forum and have been searching the internet for a few days for info on San Stefanos,Me and my gf will be going on 15th may from cardiff and will be staying at the Barras ,I came across a map with locations of hotels etc and thought id share it because i couldnt find 1 myself on here.

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=2240&marker=7624#

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Map
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 04:28:40 PM »
Hi im new to the forum and have been searching the internet for a few days for info on San Stefanos,Me and my gf will be going on 15th may from cardiff and will be staying at the Barras ,I came across a map with locations of hotels etc and thought id share it because i couldnt find 1 myself on here.

Thanks for that and welcome to these forums. If you need any info just ask away and one one of the friendly forumsters will help. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:39 AM »

Thanks for that and welcome to these forums. If you need any info just ask away and one one of the friendly forumsters will help. :)
We have stayed in the Barras and so has Don and many others, nice spacious (slightly older), clean and just right for the job!
George and his family & staff will make you most welcome.
It's very well placed in the resort, just a few min's walk from the beach and v/close to all the night life and restaurants.
Like all the apartments in Corfu - they may be viewed as a bit basic, but hey!! you only sleep and wash there on holiday!!
We liked them and would stay again - have a great holiday.
PS. if you search hard enough you will find a similar map link, that does show the Barras
however, on your map; look for Yannis grill (T), the Barras is to the right on the "T"-Junction
& as you turn right, is the first building on the right.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 10:59:25 AM »
This site also has a good aerial view map of where all the apartments are - just not working at the mo but keep on trying and it may work again later on  :)

http://corfu-info.com/main/san-stefanos-map.html
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 10:55:00 PM »

We have stayed in the Barras and so has Don and many others, nice spacious (slightly older), clean and just right for the job!
George and his family & staff will make you most welcome.
It's very well placed in the resort, just a few min's walk from the beach and v/close to all the night life and restaurants.
Like all the apartments in Corfu - they may be viewed as a bit basic, but hey!! you only sleep and wash there on holiday!!
We liked them and would stay again - have a great holiday.
PS. if you search hard enough you will find a similar map link, that does show the Barras
however, on your map; look for Yannis grill (T), the Barras is to the right on the "T"-Junction
& as you turn right, is the first building on the right.

On your map-link goto the legend on the right and the Barras is on page 2. Click on this and the apartments appear on your map.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »
Is the map link working for anyone ??

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 02:57:51 AM »

don

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 11:18:52 PM »
Aerial map link now working ok

Yes - working for me as well!!

Just a thought TONY, How can women comment on maps! I've never met one who can read one! "Turn left past Boots, carry on to Superdrug then turn right, or is it left? Don't know! Oh yes left and look for Tesco!" Never did get the hang of maps and directions did they?  :o ::) ;D :o ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »

Just a thought TONY, How can women comment on maps! I've never met one who can read one! "Turn left past Boots, carry on to Superdrug then turn right, or is it left? Don't know! Oh yes left and look for Tesco!" Never did get the hang of maps and directions did they?  :o ::) ;D :o ::)
Unlike men who say "you get as far as the Red Lion and turn left go as far as The White Hart turn right until you come to The Feathers and go inside for a long cold drink of whatever takes your fancy " lol !!!! ;)

don

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2009, 02:20:16 AM »

Unlike men who say "you get as far as the Red Lion and turn left go as far as The White Hart turn right until you come to The Feathers and go inside for a long cold drink of whatever takes your fancy " lol !!!! ;)
Wow !!!! Cop this Tony, an intelligent woman! LOL We love you Jules, you know that!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 07:39:12 AM »

Wow !!!! Cop this Tony, an intelligent woman! LOL We love you Jules, you know that!
Yep - thats real map reading - my sat nav has been upgraded to route via every pub as well!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 11:31:49 AM »
The other thing is if a woman is lost she will try to ask someone for directions whereas a man will keep driving around and maybe stumble by accident on the correct place.lol!!! ;)

don

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »
Must have a funny posture to be able to stumble while driving!  ???

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »
Must have a funny posture to be able to stumble while driving!  ???
Just funny - ha ha  ;)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni