Author Topic: with the boat  (Read 43206 times)

don

Re: with the boat
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »
Had no problems on Thomson Celebration! Will stick to that or larger for my seabound excursions  ???

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:42 AM »
Had no problems on Thomson Celebration! Will stick to that or larger for my seabound excursions  ???
We did a Carribean Cruise on the Costa Atlantica, one of the Flagships - nice and big - I never chucked up once.
I took a couple of sea sick pills the first few days - then it was ok.

I even chuck up on a smooth mill-pond like channel crossing usually, I am a terrible sailor.
The cruise ships are OK.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

joan

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 11:40:34 AM »
We did a Carribean Cruise on the Costa Atlantica, one of the Flagships - nice and big - I never chucked up once.

I even chuck up on a smooth mill-pond like channel crossing usually, I am a terrible sailor.
The cruise ships are OK.

I must be the only one who felt seasick on the Victory....and that was in dry dock...pathetic.

joan

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »
Back to the bands again just got the Kleeneze catalogue and they have a pack of two for £3, don't know what the quality of the knit is and whether they are tight enough, but might be worth a look at.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 12:06:28 PM »
Just to be on the safe side I will remain on terra firma and not risk it at all. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

joan

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

The cruise ships are OK.
[/qu

I must be the only one who felt seasick on the Victory....and that was in dry dock...pathetic.

Tight enough? Do they work like a tourniquet?

Noooooooo  they just strangle your wrists.
They work on accupressure points on the underside of your wrist where your pulse is.... now put two fingers ON no comments please... on your pulse that's where the button on the band rests and that's how they work  easy peasy never quesy

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »
Can't say i'd rely on the kleeneeze ones... have boughht a pedometer from them recently that doesn't work and a shredder that i had to send back. I always get something cos i feel sorry for the rep... but quality of stuff seems inferiior and its usually more expensive! Hi there joan... where are you staying then.. and when ?

don

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »
Back to the bands again just got the Kleeneze catalogue and they have a pack of two for £3, don't know what the quality of the knit is and whether they are tight enough, but might be worth a look at.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 07:06:41 AM »

Don - Just stick to your normal bands from Anne Summers, LOL

don

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 08:27:16 PM »

Don't get that one?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »

Don't get that one?
Don't get it? Don - bit slow there mate! LOL  ::)
google Anne Summers first, then ask Jules & Sue where the bands will be fitted!! LOL
PS - not on the wrist - not that kind of Band or ring - but you won't be thinking of seasick with one on!!
OK - I know - dragged into the gutter again!! LOL

don

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10:08 PM »

Don't get that one?
google Anne Summers first, then ask Jules & Sue where the bands will be fitted!! LOL
PS - not on the wrist - not that kind of Band or ring - but you won't be thinking of seasick with one on!!

Sorry still don't get! Either innocent or naive! 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 03:35:50 AM »

Don't get that one?

Yes - - - - - - -come on Jules or Sue - bail him out!! - - - Gently of course - - - - LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »

Don't get that one?

Yes - - - - - - -come on Jules or Sue - bail him out!! - - - Gently of course - - - - LOL
I couldn't possibly say or even begin to imagine lol!!!!!! ::) :P
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2009, 05:26:02 AM »

Don't get that one?

I couldn't possibly say or even begin to imagine lol!!!!!! ::) :P
Er - - - -  -yeahhhhhhh!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni