Author Topic: Mythos apartments  (Read 36774 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Mythos apartments
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »
Sounds like another good forum night coming up lol!!!! :)
You better believe it!!
Only wish we would be there of course  :(
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

zoe

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 11:03:23 AM »
i second that sounds like its going to be a great night would love to come but will be leaving san stef on 19 june

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 09:38:06 PM »
i second that sounds like its going to be a great night would love to come but will be leaving san stef on 19 june
Zoe you could try and arrange with others going whilst your there. You never know you could have a great forum night
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »
Zoe you could try and arrange with others going whilst your there. You never know you could have a great forum night
And don't forget Zoe - we would love to drink your health - just leave a dozen beers behind the counter and we'll love you forever!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »
And don't forget Zoe - we would love to drink your health - just leave a dozen beers behind the counter and we'll love you forever!! LOL
A dozen would sort you out Tony - what about the rest of them? lol!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 04:06:44 AM »
A dozen would sort you out Tony - what about the rest of them? lol!! ;)
I can think of a few things that would "sort" me out!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni