Author Topic: Mythos apartments  (Read 36775 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Mythos apartments
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2009, 07:31:53 AM »
Yes - look carefully and you can see the moths fly away - LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2009, 11:14:24 AM »
How would persons know each other when there at the same time? ??? :D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 11:50:42 AM »
Zimmer if you can put a photo on so we all know what you look like. If you are going at same time as others you could aslo arrange a meeting at some place which we could all help you with. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
As soon as I saw Don he was easily recognised from his avatar photo. Sue and John checked in at Manchester just behind us but at that point I didn't lnow who they were as There wasn't a photo of them then. We had fun though trying to guess if anyone there was them. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »
As soon as I saw Don he was easily recognised from his avatar photo. Sue and John checked in at Manchester just behind us but at that point I didn't lnow who they were as There wasn't a photo of them then. We had fun though trying to guess if anyone there was them. ;)

I agree with Jules... Look for the bloke with a Mythos glass and you've found Don.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2009, 08:03:41 AM »

I agree with Jules... Look for the bloke with a Mythos glass and you've found Don.
Yes - just post a photo and say when you are going - ask who else is.
I will be meeting Don - he is easy to recognise - A beer glass with sunglasses on!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2009, 11:35:20 AM »
Zimmer if you can put a photo on so we all know what you look like. If you are going at same time as others you could aslo arrange a meeting at some place which we could all help you with. :)

Ooow thats techie stuff - not my best subject - thats one for my son to do, sounds ok Jules,thanks

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »

Ooow thats techie stuff - not my best subject - thats one for my son to do, sounds ok Jules,thanks
A few years ago we arranged a meeting before our hols with Don & Sandra, Sue and John and Judith and Steve (Judste) and we had a great meal out at Yiannis spit roast lamb night. Last year Don met up on his hols with various forumsters for drinks and had a great night as well. You meet up as strangers but end the night as forever friends which is lovely. :) :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 06:09:16 AM »

A few years ago we arranged a meeting before our hols with Don & Sandra, Sue and John and Judith and Steve (Judste) and we had a great meal out at Yiannis spit roast lamb night. Last year Don met up on his hols with various forumsters for drinks and had a great night as well. You meet up as strangers but end the night as forever friends which is lovely. :) :)
Yes this year we are meeting Don and his entourage for a meal at Ossie Oils on the Saturday evening,
I just hope Don won't do a "Runner" when the bill arrives!! LOL

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 11:02:55 AM »
ossie oils on a saturday? which one? I'll try and make it, if it's ok with you guys....my missus seems to be over her reticence

don

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »
ossie oils on a saturday? which one? I'll try and make it, if it's ok with you guys....my missus seems to be over her reticence

It looks like Independance day, the fourth of July. It is the only saturday that Tony and I will be in San Stef together.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2009, 04:00:54 AM »

It looks like Independance day, the fourth of July. It is the only saturday that Tony and I will be in San Stef together.
Yes and you are most welcome if available - We are Tony, Linda, Mark, Rita (grandson Kyle), and Alan & Carole either for the meal ,
or drinks after - will confirm - plus Don's team? (how many) plus Zimmer and wife if available!!
Better book the place out Don!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2009, 09:25:27 AM »

Yes and you are most welcome if available - We are Tony, Linda, Mark, Rita (grandson Kyle), and Alan & Carole either for the meal ,
or drinks after - will confirm - plus Don's team? (how many) plus Zimmer and wife if available!!
Better book the place out Don!!
cheers guys! I'm Keith ,she who must be obeyed is Myrna,and we may, or may not , have 18 year old Alex in tow

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2009, 09:53:43 AM »
Sounds like another good forum night coming up lol!!!! :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 01:51:20 AM »
Sounds like another good forum night coming up lol!!!! :)
You better believe it!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni