Author Topic: Back in 2009  (Read 21687 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Back in 2009
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 02:33:32 AM »
In September we have only had it windy once since we have been going to SS (since 2000) and that was the year before last. It didn't spoil anything at all.
Not surprised Jules - you must have set the "Big-foot" Doc Martins into the wind and used them as windbreakers!!

A change of diet could solve the problem...... If not buy a kite!!

Ooh You two are awful - but I like you. :P
I can just see Jules flying a pair of "Bridget Jones" big-ones on the beach - (Home-made Kite)!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »
In September we have only had it windy once since we have been going to SS (since 2000) and that was the year before last. It didn't spoil anything at all.
Not surprised Jules - you must have set the "Big-foot" Doc Martins into the wind and used them as windbreakers!!

I can just see Jules flying a pair of "Bridget Jones" big-ones on the beach - (Home-made Kite)!!
No Bridget Jones ones for me this year - on a diet and so far have lost 1st 4lbs lol!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
Thanks for all your responses guys. We're now really looking forward to our hols and I will hire a car again as I want to have a quick look at the south of the island and spend a little more time in the hill villages. I think a couple of trips to Corfu Town will be in order too.

Never mind all that though. I can taste the Mythos already!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 01:11:07 AM »

No Bridget Jones ones for me this year - on a diet and so far have lost 1st 4lbs lol!!! ;)
Jules - we will look forward to you joining the Thong Brigade in that case - please post a picture!!! LOL  ::)

don

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »
Thanks for all your responses guys. We're now really looking forward to our hols and I will hire a car again as I want to have a quick look at the south of the island and spend a little more time in the hill villages. I think a couple of trips to Corfu Town will be in order too.

Is the thought of Bridget JULES TJones that off-putting you plan to leave San Stef? LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 02:27:46 AM »

Is the thought of Bridget JULES TJones that off-putting you plan to leave San Stef? LOL
It's a scary thought!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 09:33:37 AM »

It's a scary thought!!

Scary thought indeed lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »
Scary Thought No 2    No pun intended!

Overheard at work today.... Young child throwing a strop so mummy says..."Now come on you're a big girl now. You can't cuddle POOH until you're in your bye-bye!"   Took a while until we clicked she meant Winnie! 

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 02:55:32 AM »
LOL  Don
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 11:21:52 AM »

Overheard at work today.... Young child throwing a strop so mummy says..."Now come on you're a big girl now. You can't cuddle POOH until you're in your bye-bye!"   Took a while until we clicked she meant Winnie! 
So glad she meant Winnie - the other just doesn't bear!!!! thinking about

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »

So glad she meant Winnie - the other just doesn't bear!!!! thinking about
Good old DOn and his love of No.2's!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni