Author Topic: Olga Apts  (Read 35028 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Olga Apts
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 06:07:13 AM »
Have a closer look it is a Bra Zil shirt specially designed to fit round my Moobs!
Hmmmm! not very local to you Don - are you trying to look exotic for the girls?
When can we expect a demo of the Samba?

Not normally into football gear as not to hot on the whole chav look. That shirt is a special from Rio commemorating arguably the greatest fame of football ever. Brazil v Italy in the 1970 world cup. Not a partisan fan of any team but of football and fair play in general.
I would have understood the Scotland shirt!! and a Kilt of course!!
I can't even be bothered with the Scottish tradition of wearing a football shirt in the colours of England's opponents. I have a strong dislike for tribalism! As for being Scots myself, I was born in Scotland to an English mother and a Scottish father and have an English brother. My maternal grandfather was RSM of the old North Staffordshire regiment throughout the first world war. I have an intense dislike of all forms of bigotry especially on nationalistic or religious lines. Does that make me a bigot?
Well you wear the Samba shirt and don't Dance - so Strange may be the word!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 10:06:37 AM »
Have a closer look it is a Bra Zil shirt specially designed to fit round my Moobs!

Not normally into football gear as not to hot on the whole chav look. That shirt is a special from Rio commemorating arguably the greatest fame of football ever. Brazil v Italy in the 1970 world cup. Not a partisan fan of any team but of football and fair play in general.
I can't even be bothered with the Scottish tradition of wearing a football shirt in the colours of England's opponents. I have a strong dislike for tribalism! As for being Scots myself, I was born in Scotland to an English mother and a Scottish father and have an English brother. My maternal grandfather was RSM of the old North Staffordshire regiment throughout the first world war. I have an intense dislike of all forms of bigotry especially on nationalistic or religious lines. Does that make me a bigot?

Please not the kilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

Please not the kilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
The Don - The Samba - the Lucky legs - and the vomit bag on standby it seems!!

Offline montagum

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 01:56:57 AM »
Is anyone awake?

Offline montagum

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 02:00:38 AM »
Just wanted to say I love SS.  Been there twice before with my two girls and it is like heaven!  It might sound naff but there is nowhere I would rather be than there to chill out with my children. 

don

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 02:28:45 AM »
Montagum I/We couldn't agree with you more. My husband and I, sorry my wife and I fly to tenerife this saturday but wish it was San Stefanos. To us it is the best resort in the world and in 115 days we will be there. When do you go?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 04:12:35 AM »
Just wanted to say I love SS.  Been there twice before with my two girls and it is like heaven!  It might sound naff but there is nowhere I would rather be than there to chill out with my children. 
We simply love the place - our kids grew up there - (Holidays only), and made lifelong friends with the local people.
Not only is it great to chill in, but it's about as safe and friendly a resort as you could ever get!!
Even the wind generally blows onto the beach so they can't get blown out to sea!!
The only time you have to be really careful is during the Mistral's when the sea kicks up and is very rough.
Even that is only a few days in the cycle of weather at that time of year.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni