Author Topic: Changes???????????  (Read 12264 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Changes???????????
« on: February 16, 2009, 02:58:26 AM »
I wonder what changes may be in store for us all this year. It would be lovely to see a chemist shop. Just hope not to many new buildings!!!!!!!!! :o

Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Changes???????????
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:08:02 AM »
I wonder what changes may be in store for us all this year. It would be lovely to see a chemist shop. Just hope not to many new buildings!!!!!!!!! :o
Always makes you feel good to see a chemist's in the place you stay, just in case!!
Shame the doctor moved on as well!! - I know that a doctor is close by in the event of any emergency,
but it was nice to see one in the village a few years back. Nearest chemist must still be in Sidari.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »
Always makes you feel good to see a chemist's in the place you stay, just in case!!
Shame the doctor moved on as well!! - I know that a doctor is close by in the event of any emergency,
but it was nice to see one in the village a few years back. Nearest chemist must still be in Sidari.
There is one in Avliotes as well as Roy went there with another guy last year for some ear drops. The doctor still visits in the place next to the old Thomson office at certain times as well.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 03:24:46 AM »
There is one in Avliotes as well as Roy went there with another guy last year for some ear drops. The doctor still visits in the place next to the old Thomson office at certain times as well.
OK - Nice to know that!!

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 09:49:37 PM »
hi guys,

I know of 2 up and coming restaurants from speaking with Greek friends throughout the winter.

One is Pavlos, from zorbas is opening the old Mexican eyesore as a Pizzeria.....don't know how soon though.

Also Jenny and Leo from Romanza are opening one called Mythica...i think !!!!
This is going to be just round to the left at bottom of main street, about opposite Yiannis Grill, i remember an empty building there last September, again who knows if they will be open this season !!!

Will let you all know when return May 22nd.  :'(

Sarah H
xx

don

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 11:06:35 PM »
I believe John is changing his socks.... Unbelievable I know! ...BUT wait for it.... Sue has a new string vest and even more garish hobnail boots xx    Don't worry I'm already running LOL ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 12:06:05 AM »
I believe John is changing his socks.... Unbelievable I know! ...BUT wait for it.... Sue has a new string vest and even more garish hobnail boots xx    Don't worry I'm already running LOL ::)
Lets hope you can run fast then Don lol!!!! ;)

don

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 02:30:31 AM »

Gone 30 miles already!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009, 04:46:21 AM »

Gone 30 miles already!!!
Don - I believe they will be opening a new Hob-nail Boot and Lipstick shop, everything in lime green,
know anyone who will be buying there???

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni