Author Topic: Where will you have your 1st meal in 2009?  (Read 167645 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Where will you have your 1st meal in 2009?
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2009, 01:23:44 AM »
Right Me, Zimmer & Tony we'd better start a campaign to keep Ozzy Oils open until after the 4th of July at least!
Why? is it closing? news to me - save the Ozzie two!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2009, 01:58:12 AM »
Right Me, Zimmer & Tony we'd better start a campaign to keep Ozzy Oils open until after the 4th of July at least!
Make that until at least Sue and I have been end of August as well please  :)

You never know.... After Zimmer, Tony and party, and us Kerry may give up the ghost!     ... Now Zimmer - was he framed? 

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2009, 03:11:56 AM »

You never know.... After Zimmer, Tony and party, and us Kerry may give up the ghost!     ... Now Zimmer - was he framed? 
No - don't be silly now!! He's known as Green Zimmer - it's electric powered and could be the fastest zimmer in the west!
Anyway - they way I have overdone it with my bad back - it'll be me on a zimmer I recon' - limping along this week!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:15 AM »

No - don't be silly now!! He's known as Green Zimmer - it's electric powered and could be the fastest zimmer in the west!
Anyway - they way I have overdone it with my bad back - it'll be me on a zimmer I recon' - limping along this week!!
Poor you Tony - must be because of your certain birthday coming up at the week end lol!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »

Poor you Tony - must be because of your certain birthday coming up at the week end lol!! ;)
Actually I get a bad back if I overdo things like building or D I Y work, and I have been overdoing things for a month now.
Also because I will be SShhhhh! years old on Sunday, it doesn't help!!,
But I was dancing last night (yes I can still dance to a reasonable level), at a friends and family do to celebrate my Birthday,
at a chinese restaurant with an entertaining if not highly talented Elvis impersonator!!
The result - bad back this morning - time to buy a zimmer!! I could be Zimmer 2!!

don

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »
Zimmer I do believe you have been totally accepted on here. You now have your own leg pull.. Congratulations!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »
Zimmer I do believe you have been totally accepted on here. You now have your own leg pull.. Congratulations!
Well done Zimmer lol!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2009, 03:58:31 AM »
Well done Zimmer lol!!!!!
And - - - to make it official - - - We will be fitting an outboard motor to the Original Zimmer as a welcome gift!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2009, 09:53:48 AM »
We have changed our minds now and I think our first evening meal will be at Mythica if we can get in. Has anyone who's already been found that they have to book in advance?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2009, 10:30:51 AM »
We have changed our minds now and I think our first evening meal will be at Mythica if we can get in. Has anyone who's already been found that they have to book in advance?
No - thats just a Myth!! ic-a!!
I am sure you won't have to do that this year, after all the Duchess of Corfu can swan in anywhere and get a table!! LOL

don

« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2009, 10:55:15 PM »
 :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P :-X :-*
I am sure you won't have to do that this year, after all the Duchess of Corfu can swan in anywhere and get a table!! LOL
Jules you have to book 15 days in advance!! Though I'd save those ageing legs a wasted journey!!
 :-* :P ::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) :)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:57:02 PM by don »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2009, 02:22:07 AM »
Jules you have to book 15 days in advance!! Though I'd save those ageing legs a wasted journey!!
Luckily - even Jules can use a phone!!!

don

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »
How many goes before she dialled the numbers correctly though?  Come on! You've seen her spelling!! ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2009, 03:29:46 AM »
How many goes before she dialled the numbers correctly though?  Come on! You've seen her spelling!! ::)
In an emergency, Jules once dialled 9 9 9 back to front!!

don

« Reply #134 on: June 18, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »
In an emergency, Jules once dialled 9 9 9 back to front!!
Now that I could believe! It's a wonder she turns up at the airport on the right day!!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni