Author Topic: Where will you have your 1st meal in 2009?  (Read 167582 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Where will you have your 1st meal in 2009?
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2009, 02:58:41 AM »
:) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P :-X :-*
We have changed our minds now and I think our first evening meal will be at Mythica if we can get in. Has anyone who's already been found that they have to book in advance?
No - thats just a Myth!! ic-a!!
I am sure you won't have to do that this year, after all the Duchess of Corfu can swan in anywhere and get a table!! LOL
Jules you have to book 15 days in advance!! Though I'd save those ageing legs a wasted journey!!
 :-* :P ::) 8) :o ;D :D ;) :)
Luckily - even Jules can use a phone!!!
How many goes before she dialled the numbers correctly though?  Come on! You've seen her spelling!! ::)
In an emergency, Jules once dialled 9 9 9 back to front!!
Now that I could believe! It's a wonder she turns up at the airport on the right day!!!
Now one thing is for sure I would never ever miss my holiday by turning up either late or on the wrong day lol!!!!
No of course not, but the wrong place - yes!!
Just think of it - - -
Security - - -  "Madam - I'm trying to tell you that you can't get a plane from Southampton Docks"!
Jules- - "stop messing about - do you think I'm daft?" - - - (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHOHOHOHOHO!!
Poor old Jules!! maybe we should have a collection for her!!
Pleas come back Zoe. I am so missing you. I need a break from these 2

Is that an appeal or a prayer for help? Typo strikes again!!!
Zoe is back!! - from another planet with Jules - in the San Stef experiment!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2009, 11:05:19 AM »
We have changed our minds now and I think our first evening meal will be at Mythica if we can get in. Has anyone who's already been found that they have to book in advance?
I am sure you won't have to do that this year, after all the Duchess of Corfu can swan in anywhere and get a table!! LOL
Jules you have to book 15 days in advance!! Though I'd save those ageing legs a wasted journey!!
How many goes before she dialled the numbers correctly though?  Come on! You've seen her spelling!! ::)
Now that I could believe! It's a wonder she turns up at the airport on the right day!!!
Now one thing is for sure I would never ever miss my holiday by turning up either late or on the wrong day lol!!!!
Just think of it - - -
Security - - -  "Madam - I'm trying to tell you that you can't get a plane from Southampton Docks"!
Jules- - "stop messing about - do you think I'm daft?" - - - (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!).

And a big sigh of relief from me that she is.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2009, 12:37:47 PM »
Just think of it - - -

Thank the Lord that's what it was . Just so relieved it was you sighing. The earth moved so far for me I thought it was an earthquake!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »

Just think of it - - -

Thank the Lord that's what it was . Just so relieved it was you sighing. The earth moved so far for me I thought it was an earthquake!
Glad I can still make the earth move lol!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

Just think of it - - -

Every time you use the Loo!! LOL

don

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2009, 10:45:35 PM »

Just think of it - - -

Every time you use the Loo!! LOL
Could it be "Skip to the Loo my .........?"  The earth may move then!!

zoe

« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2009, 11:54:55 PM »
jules dont worry im back and we will soon put the boys  ::) back in there place

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »
Sounds like Cat & Wonder Woman!!!
Well we often wonder why they are so Catty!! (Love to Jules and Zoe!! ) LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2009, 01:22:47 AM »
Thank goodness for that Zoe. It's been hard work on my own trying to control them ;)

don

« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2009, 01:27:09 AM »
Tony we're the BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we'd better form a band "Men To BOYS!" or even better Mental Boys as Jules would type it! Sorry Zoe those funny symbols like ' ! " are called punctuation, they're nothing to be scared of!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »
Tony we're the BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we'd better form a band "Men To BOYS!" or even better Mental Boys as Jules would type it! Sorry Zoe those funny symbols like ' ! " are called punctuation, they're nothing to be scared of!
Careful Don - Zoe has had a re-charge in S S, that in effect means she can overpower us boys!!
(Lets be nice to her!!), that'll throw them!! LOL

don

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2009, 09:00:03 PM »
Careful Don - Zoe has had a re-charge in S S, that in effect means she can overpower us boys!!
Ok then................. That Zoe is such a nice lady! Now Jules? Is she still fair game?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 09:03:04 PM by don »

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »
Ok then................. That Zoe is such a nice lady! Now Jules? Is she still fair game?
If you don't watch it I will set Zoe on to you lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 21, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »
Well no one said Zoe wasn't fair game either - but we do like them for some odd reason!!
It's a bit of Girls v Boys - isn't it!! But who is the stronger sex and why?

don

« Reply #164 on: June 21, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »
Poor Zoe............... You make her sound like a Rottweiller you cruel woman Jules..... Apologise to Zoe or no SS for you!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni