Author Topic: PUDDINGS/SWEETS  (Read 39976 times)

LILOLIL

PUDDINGS/SWEETS
« on: February 13, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »
Hi all, here i am again with something similar to my quiz hope we wont get too bored.I love a Greek pudding/sweet after my meal please name only one of your favourite from your favourite eating place. Mine is cheesecake from Zorbas,please feel free to join in with us.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: PUDDINGS/SWEETS
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »
Sorry Lilolil we never have room for puddings as well. We always have starters and a main course though. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:09:14 PM »
Like Jules I tend to be a starter and main person. I have to confess I like to pig out on starters at the expense of the main course. Last year I made a meal of starters at the Olympia. Doing the same again this year!
I would have to say BAKLAVA at Thomas Bay as it is probably the only dessert I purposely save room for!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 02:50:36 AM »
Like Jules I tend to be a starter and main person. I have to confess I like to pig out on starters at the expense of the main course. Last year I made a meal of starters at the Olympia. Doing the same again this year!
I would have to say BAKLAVA at Thomas Bay as it is probably the only dessert I purposely save room for!
We love the starters as well, but we try to save some room for a decent Crème Caramel, best was found in the Beachcomber Bistro.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 02:56:44 AM »
That is my favourite pud! When we are unlucky enough to stop in a hotel that has a buffet restaurant ( nothing worse - personal opinion) I survive on fish and creme caramel. Obviously not on the same plate LOL ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 03:03:55 AM »
No not on the same plate - that would be Crème Caramel as the starter then?

don

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 03:07:05 AM »
In this situation...... FISH first as it is really the food of the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 03:54:59 AM »
In this situation...... FISH first as it is really the food of the gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No No No - - Mythos first - as it's the nectar of the Gods, then the fish named sue, then the Crème Caramel, eaten like an oyster,
and washed down with Mythos.

don

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »
No No No - - Mythos first - as it's the nectar of the Gods, then the fish named sue, then the Crème Caramel, eaten like an oyster,
and washed down with Mythos.

You missed the Boy Named Wanda ???

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 12:00:42 PM »
If push came to shove the only pudding would be Greek Yoghurt and Honey. Not to much of it though. Even at home we don't really do pudding unless of course its Christmas  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
Greek Yoghurt and Honey for me too.
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »
That is Linda's favourite as well - for some reason all  you girls seem to enjoy a mouthful of yoghurt (with a honey chaser).

don

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »
That is Linda's favourite as well - for some reason all  you girls seem to enjoy a mouthful of yoghurt (with a honey chaser).

While us young lads sit waiting for the genius soon to invent Mythos flavoured yoghurt! We'll raise a spoon to that guy!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »

While us young lads sit waiting for the genius soon to invent Mythos flavoured yoghurt! We'll raise a spoon to that guy!!
Maybe you should be that guy Don lol!!!!!! ;)

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
Some of us blokes like yoghurt and honey!! Don't forget you can get the Fage(sorry no Greek symbols on this here puter) yoghurt at Tesco if you want some. How inventive can you be with yoghurt and honey??? ;D
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni