Author Topic: What will be the New Fashion Leader on the Beach '09 ::)  (Read 182733 times)

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: What will be the New Fashion Leader on the Beach '09 ::)
« Reply #195 on: May 06, 2009, 01:43:40 AM »
Had to look twice at you avitar Tony.  Didn't recognise you with that hair colour ::) ::) ::)

Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2009, 03:21:53 AM »
Had to look twice at you avitar Tony.  Didn't recognise you with that hair colour ::) ::) ::)

What!!! are  you going to suggest I now have a couple of grey hairs!! How dare you!!  ;D ;D ::) ;D ;D
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2009, 03:23:28 AM »
wow yes !!!! a thousand posts ! What is the forum's equivalent of champagne corks popping? Well done.

Well done Tony but please no cork popping lol!!!! ;)
Why thank you all - I hadn't been watching it!!

don

« Reply #198 on: May 06, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »
I can see Tony now.............Tony man of action, man of steel our own latterday super-hero.
MONDAYS......... Speedo man not as quick as Linford  nor as big either - Allegedly
TUESDAYS ....... Bum-bag man.... Just don't try to escape him he uses his bum-bag as Pampas Bolas... Very painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEDNESDAYS.......... Mullet-Man   Yes folks that expensively Coiffeured  BIG HAIR. Who needs a Sun Shade when you can carrry your own round everyday!
THURSDAYS ............ MYTHOS man... Sees everything through the bottom of a glass... Yes the souths answer to Robbie Williams "Life Thru' A Lens".... More like Blobby bar the spots.
FRIDAY>>>SATURDAY >>> SUNDAY..... We have Hung Over man.......... Mythos  - as they sing in Greece "Never on a Sunday!"................... Yes I know I forgot his MYTHOS inspired impressions  but to be honest after having heard him .... It's not just John Browns Body Mouldering In His Grave I have it on goos authority that Elvis, Sinatra and Jim Reeves are all Turning over in theirs even quicker than a spit Roasting Lamb!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2009, 12:59:40 AM »
I can see Tony now.............Tony man of action, man of steel our own latterday super-hero.
MONDAYS......... Speedo man not as quick as Linford  nor as big either - Allegedly
TUESDAYS ....... Bum-bag man.... Just don't try to escape him he uses his bum-bag as Pampas Bolas... Very painful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEDNESDAYS.......... Mullet-Man   Yes folks that expensively Coiffeured  BIG HAIR. Who needs a Sun Shade when you can carrry your own round everyday!
THURSDAYS ............ MYTHOS man... Sees everything through the bottom of a glass... Yes the souths answer to Robbie Williams "Life Thru' A Lens".... More like Blobby bar the spots.
FRIDAY>>>SATURDAY >>> SUNDAY..... We have Hung Over man.......... Mythos  - as they sing in Greece "Never on a Sunday!"................... Yes I know I forgot his MYTHOS inspired impressions  but to be honest after having heard him .... It's not just John Browns Body Mouldering In His Grave I have it on goos authority that Elvis, Sinatra and Jim Reeves are all Turning over in theirs even quicker than a spit Roasting Lamb!!!
Why thanks Mate!! - Actually you got it slightly wrong - Altzimers!!! or was that Alt-Zimmers? or just trying to protect your alter-ego?

It was More like Blatman (Tony) dressed in a menacing black rubber super-hero kit, and his sidekick called WOBBIN, (Don), in his pink leotard, green blatbelt & yellow T-shirt.
The Blat-light shone up into the sky above MetroStefanos, a village blighted by evil mutant beings.
Blatman saw the call and raced to the restaurant with his trusty sidekick Wobbin, he notices a fragrant bleach of the (hair)piece.
It was a serious comb-over!! Worn by a man who strikes terror into the hearts of mere mortal men, C  O  L  I  N  2,
(Combined Overt Lithonology Inert Nuculas of the 2nd Degree Mutantcy), was about to eat a sizzler steak in the Little Pritz.
If he manages to complete the ingestion of such cuisine and combines it with alcohol, it could devastate the Island!!
Blatman launched himself across the table, carefully gobbling the sizzler steak as he flew past, thereby neturalising the immediate threat!
by C  O  L  I  N  2, a mutant carnivore.  C  O  L  I  N  2, then grabbed the bottle of Mythos an was about to down it in one when,
trusty sidekick WOBBIN, drew out his pink Stolic Cobbling Stick, and let fly at the Mutant beast with all his might,
(wasn't in fact much might - but he did his best - more of a limp wet slap), but this did the trick - C  O  L  I  N  2,
let go of the Mythos - Wobbin CARTWHEELED ACROSS, he snatched the Mythos in mid-air and saved (the rest of) the day!!
Having a swig first & throwing it to Blatman - they shared the booty (Sues possibly??) and drank to the Mutant with no bottle (get it?)
To the roar of the crowd and the smashing of plates being thrown at them by Dim-itree the owner,
they Greek-danced their way out of the place to the sound of Zorba's Dance, the crowd demanded an encore - they returned and took their bows.
This is how Super-Heroes eat and sustain them selves and - - of course, to add insult to injury C  O  L  I  N  2,
found WOBBINs Speedos had been put on over the top of his trousers in a lightening move rarely witnessed by mere mortals.
This was similar to handcuffs and he was made safe for removal by the authorities.
This did give slight concern, to WOBBIN, however, as he was wearing Sandra's ballet tights underneath and the energetic moves had caused a ladder!
Furthermore, it now partially exposed his (rather brown) testicular nuts to the roaring crowd, he was built like a billy-goat - - no wonder they clapped!!
So to re-cap - -all in all - it was a good night - the Super duo well fed and full of Mythos, a raging Mutant put into checkmate.
Blatman walked home with trusty side-kick WOBBIN skipping alongside him, he wondered what Tuesday would bring?
To see the next episode - tune in tomorrow - same time  - same channel to see Blatman and WOBBIN in the MetroStefanos of
GoofHAM City!!

don

« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2009, 01:04:16 AM »
Why thanks Mate!! - Actually you got it slightly wrong - Altzimers!!! or was that Alt-Zimmers? or just trying to protect your alter-ego?

It was More like Blatman (Tony) dressed in a menacing black rubber super-hero kit, and his sidekick called WOBBIN, (Don), in his pink leotard, green blatbelt & yellow T-shirt.
The Blat-light shone up into the sky above MetroStefanos, a village blighted by evil mutant beings.
Blatman saw the call and raced to the restaurant with his trusty sidekick Wobbin, he notices a fragrant bleach of the (hair)piece.
It was a serious comb-over!! Worn by a man who strikes terror into the hearts of mere mortal men, C  O  L  I  N  2,
(Combined Overt Lithonology Inert Nuculas of the 2nd Degree Mutantcy), was about to eat a sizzler steak in the Little Pritz.
If he manages to complete the ingestion of such cuisine and combines it with alcohol, it could devastate the Island!!
Blatman launched himself across the table, carefully gobbling the sizzler steak as he flew past, thereby neturalising the immediate threat!
by C  O  L  I  N  2, a mutant carnivore.  C  O  L  I  N  2, then grabbed the bottle of Mythos an was about to down it in one when,
trusty sidekick WOBBIN, drew out his pink Stolic Cobbling Stick, and let fly at the Mutant beast with all his might,
(wasn't in fact much might - but he did his best - more of a limp wet slap), but this did the trick - C  O  L  I  N  2,
let go of the Mythos - Wobbin CARTWHEELED ACROSS, he snatched the Mythos in mid-air and saved (the rest of) the day!!
Having a swig first & throwing it to Blatman - they shared the booty (Sues possibly??) and drank to the Mutant with no bottle (get it?)
To the roar of the crowd and the smashing of plates being thrown at them by Dim-itree the owner,
they Greek-danced their way out of the place to the sound of Zorba's Dance, the crowd demanded an encore - they returned and took their bows.
This is how Super-Heroes eat and sustain them selves and - - of course, to add insult to injury C  O  L  I  N  2,
found WOBBINs Speedos had been put on over the top of his trousers in a lightening move rarely witnessed by mere mortals.
This was similar to handcuffs and he was made safe for removal by the authorities.
This did give slight concern, to WOBBIN, however, as he was wearing Sandra's ballet tights underneath and the energetic moves had caused a ladder!
Furthermore, it now partially exposed his (rather brown) testicular nuts to the roaring crowd, he was built like a billy-goat - - no wonder they clapped!!
So to re-cap - -all in all - it was a good night - the Super duo well fed and full of Mythos, a raging Mutant put into checkmate.
Blatman walked home with trusty side-kick WOBBIN skipping alongside him, he wondered what Tuesday would bring?
To see the next episode - tune in tomorrow - same time  - same channel to see Blatman and WOBBIN in the MetroStefanos of
GoofHAM City!!

You are as Bl**dy nuts as I am!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »
You are so right Don!!

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2009, 01:22:25 AM »
Boys the big white bus is on its way.    ;D

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2009, 01:30:24 AM »
Boys the big white bus is on its way.    ;D
We don't need that - don't be silly - we have the Blatmobile!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:25 AM »
I think the funny farm definitley awaits you 2. lol!!!! :o
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:39 AM »
I think the funny farm definitley awaits you 2. lol!!!! :o

So says someone from the Orangery...... Nell Gynne comes to mind!

zoe

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2009, 11:47:31 AM »
its official holiday fever has set in get the straight jackets

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
Zoe - like the new Picture  - You can be Cat Woman (go get the leather)
Jules - can be Wonder Woman (You'll wonder why she's a woman)
Sue (lala) can be our version of SuperGirl - Up Up and away!!
Sandra can be our Bay Watch Girl - and we'll be watching all right!!
Zimmer can be Zorro (for no other reason other than he has a "Z" and always leaves his mark!!)
Peter can be James Bond (he has the accent!!),
Don and I are spoken for as Blatman & Wobbin
Now - - - - does anyone else wish to join our gang of super Hero's?
Add your name and persona to the list!! All welcome as long as you are as silly as us lot!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2009, 04:35:37 PM »
Sue (lala) can be our version of SuperGirl - Up Up and away!!
Zimmer can be Zorro (for no other reason other than he has a "Z" and always leaves his mark!!)
Add your name and persona to the list!! All welcome as long as you are as silly as us lot!!

Tony you get dafter and dafter as each day goes (funny though). lol!!!!!!!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2009, 11:36:36 PM »
Sue (lala) can be our version of SuperGirl - Up Up and away!! AKA Tinky Winky & PO LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni