Author Topic: How many days?  (Read 111954 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: How many days?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 11:31:31 PM »
So are you a Beefeater then?

We actually get 10 weeks + holiday, in my company, but they like us to spread some of it around into long weekends through the year.
This year I still have 11 full weeks left to take, as I carried a few weeks over, plus a few extra long weekends - so happy with my lot!!.
We are saving for another 6 week-er to Australia - Singapore and Hong Kong, or a cruise over Xmas, so as I haven't won the Lotto!!

Also having just changed the boiler almost £3K, and looking at a new Bathroom and Kitchen again,
a few new windows at the back of the house, we thought we would cut back on a holiday and get some work done!

Vegetarian

A Veggie Beefeater then? Guarding the Tower of London in a "Green Uniform", you could be the first "Cabbageater"!! LOL

CABBAGE EATERS - EYES RIGHT - QUICK MARCH!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 12:03:54 AM »
So are you a Beefeater then?

We actually get 10 weeks + holiday, in my company, but they like us to spread some of it around into long weekends through the year.
This year I still have 11 full weeks left to take, as I carried a few weeks over, plus a few extra long weekends - so happy with my lot!!.
We are saving for another 6 week-er to Australia - Singapore and Hong Kong, or a cruise over Xmas, so as I haven't won the Lotto!!

Also having just changed the boiler almost £3K, and looking at a new Bathroom and Kitchen again,
a few new windows at the back of the house, we thought we would cut back on a holiday and get some work done!

Vegetarian

A Veggie Beefeater then? Guarding the Tower of London in a "Green Uniform", you could be the first "Cabbageater"!! LOL

CABBAGE EATERS - EYES RIGHT - QUICK MARCH!

TONY..... If it 'aint swum in water, If it 'aint ran in a field it 'aint worth eating. Also never have from a bottle what you can have draught! Worked that out early in life ??? LOL

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 02:43:07 AM »
Nice one Don - -I fully agree - - well put - so did the cabbage have legs then?? LoL
and the Draft beer is superb!!

don

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 11:26:26 PM »
Do you remember Shani Lewis? Ever since I first saw her ventriloquism act I just can't stop eating lamb  :o ;D :o

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »
Do you remember Shani Lewis? Ever since I first saw her ventriloquism act I just can't stop eating lamb  :o ;D :o
Ah but how many people would eat venison and not think about poor Bambi or duck and not think about Donald lol!!!!!!!! ;D
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 12:24:03 AM »
136 days To Spit Roast Lamb!!  And, Yes crispy DUCK and pancakes are delicious!!! By the way had a lovely chop for tea tonight and my thoughts turned straight to Babe  8)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 01:01:11 AM »
136 days To Spit Roast Lamb!!  And, Yes crispy DUCK and pancakes are delicious!!! By the way had a lovely chop for tea tonight and my thoughts turned straight to Babe  8)
Don't mind the babe thing as I don't like pork. Especially if you can still smell the pig in it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 02:06:09 AM »
Don't mind the babe thing as I don't like pork. Especially if you can still smell the pig in it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having an "Ermintrude" Casserole tomorrow night! Remember her? We have "Dylan" stew for thursday night! That is probably a magic but roundabout way of saying I love animals ??? ::) :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 02:08:59 AM »
How about a plate of "Skippy Steak" at the Oz place!!
and a Joey on the side!!

don

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 02:16:27 AM »
Oh yes! Kerry's unforgettable Skippy pies! SueLa just loves them! John prefers something fishy though!

Just a thing from one our customers - Q How have you lived since your last payment? A I haven't ! Explain how that conversation could have taken place please!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 11:56:38 PM »
Oh yes! Kerry's unforgettable Skippy pies! SueLa just loves them! John prefers something fishy though!

Just a thing from one our customers - Q How have you lived since your last payment? A I haven't ! Explain how that conversation could have taken place please!
Now you have lost me!!

don

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2009, 12:02:45 AM »
I don't broadcast what I do but business is booming, worse luck!  :'(

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 12:33:44 AM »
Beleive jobs are expanding in your business Don. Good for you but not the population. :'(

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 03:02:47 AM »
Beleive jobs are expanding in your business Don. Good for you but not the population. :'(
I get the impression that there are a lot of thicko's out there!!

don

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »
More than you would ever believe Tony. Seriously speaking for once, it is a scary world out there!  I actually had someone write on an application form "I fort I would be gud at eat." This for a senior position. Great degree but scary, very scary if this is from one of our educated high fliers!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni