Author Topic: How many days?  (Read 111616 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: How many days?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2009, 12:41:30 AM »

FAR FAR TO MANY FOR US
[/b]
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2009, 02:57:02 AM »
So where are you going Don???
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 10:55:25 PM »
So where are you going Don???

Which holiday?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 12:24:27 AM »
Ha ha Don you can say that lol!! 8)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »
Tenerife but I do have a weeks holiday before that!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2009, 12:22:33 AM »
I don't know Don. More holidays than Judith Chalmers lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

don

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2009, 02:01:38 AM »
I don't know Don. More holidays than Judith Chalmers lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You're a bigger Charmer than the aforementioned Judith  ::) ??? :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 03:54:17 AM »
I do quite well for Annual Leave in my company. I get eight & a half weeks holiday each year plus every 7 weeks I get a week off -  mid-week to midweek - - - -  so I can't complain!!

I usually do 3 holidays a year - but the problem these days is the cost!! I may cut down to two this year!!

don

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 08:17:31 PM »
Hate to say it but the cost is no problem. The bigger drawback is the lack of hols available to us. I get 8 weeks a year plus whatever flexi-time I accrue. The hitch? Sandra gets a week at Xmas , 2 weeks in June and 2 weeks to have over the rest of the year plus a few of the bank holidays. We have been quite lucky in recent years that regular redundancies have occurred so extra hols have been booked.   

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:35 PM »
8 weeks holiday is fantastic. I get 25 days plus bank holidays which then equates to 6 weeks and 2 days of which we have to save at least 3 for Christmas(plus Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day Bank Holidays). Mind you I don't mind having the Christmas and New Year off as I think it is a nice time to have a rest lol!!!!! ;)

don

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »
8 weeks holiday is fantastic. I get 25 days plus bank holidays which then equates to 6 weeks and 2 days of which we have to save at least 3 for Christmas(plus Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day Bank Holidays). Mind you I don't mind having the Christmas and New Year off as I think it is a nice time to have a rest lol!!!!! ;)

My boss lets me have a day off for her birthday and half a day on the thursday immediately prior to easter! She is a lovely lady.... Bow, Scrape etc!  ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »

My boss lets me have a day off for her birthday and half a day on the thursday immediately prior to easter! She is a lovely lady.... Bow, Scrape etc!  ;D
Is your boss the Queen lol!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

don

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 02:57:31 AM »
God Save My Boss   Yes!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:34 AM »
So are you a Beefeater then?

We actually get 10 weeks + holiday, in my company, but they like us to spread some of it around into long weekends through the year.
This year I still have 11 full weeks left to take, as I carried a few weeks over, plus a few extra long weekends - so happy with my lot!!.
We are saving for another 6 week-er to Australia - Singapore and Hong Kong, or a cruise over Xmas, so as I haven't won the Lotto!!

Also having just changed the boiler almost £3K, and looking at a new Bathroom and Kitchen again,
a few new windows at the back of the house, we thought we would cut back on a holiday and get some work done!

don

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 11:00:50 PM »
So are you a Beefeater then?

We actually get 10 weeks + holiday, in my company, but they like us to spread some of it around into long weekends through the year.
This year I still have 11 full weeks left to take, as I carried a few weeks over, plus a few extra long weekends - so happy with my lot!!.
We are saving for another 6 week-er to Australia - Singapore and Hong Kong, or a cruise over Xmas, so as I haven't won the Lotto!!

Also having just changed the boiler almost £3K, and looking at a new Bathroom and Kitchen again,
a few new windows at the back of the house, we thought we would cut back on a holiday and get some work done!

Vegetarian

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni