Author Topic: Kapitanios apartment pictures  (Read 32568 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Kapitanios apartment pictures
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 04:33:06 AM »
Wouldn't a moving travelator like at Uk airports be great lol ;)
Don't worry Jules - we have organised a Donkey for you!!
Poor donkey lol  ;)
Do you realise that they do have donkeys to take people up the cliff in Santorini, now I know that the San Stef,
hills don't compare to that, but how about a "Noddy-Train" shuttle up the hills in the morning and evenings,
it could be run by Don in retirement, (if only it had a turning circle somewhere)!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Colin

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 07:52:02 PM »
My wife and eldest son went that very cliff on Donkeys several years ago! I declined, because I thought it was cruel, so I walked up, I'll maybe think twice about a Donkey ride next time, as the walk almost killed me! lol it was 100+ degrees after all  8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2009, 04:29:35 AM »
My wife and eldest son went that very cliff on Donkeys several years ago! I declined, because I thought it was cruel, so I walked up, I'll maybe think twice about a Donkey ride next time, as the walk almost killed me! lol it was 100+ degrees after all  8)
Or maybe we could import the "Cliff-Lift" from Bournemouth Seafront!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
They also have donkeys to take you up to the acropolis in Lindos Rhodes but I would never take one as I think it is cruel to be working them in the heat you get there. On our visit it was nearly 115 degrees. We did walk it up though stopping every now and again to look at the lace goods being sold by the old women. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2009, 04:50:05 AM »
They also have donkeys to take you up to the acropolis in Lindos Rhodes but I would never take one as I think it is cruel to be working them in the heat you get there. On our visit it was nearly 115 degrees. We did walk it up though stopping every now and again to look at the lace goods being sold by the old women. :)
It would definitely be cruel if I got on one!!!! LOL
Still -- donkeys from the beach up the steep beach path to Kapitanios is more appealing than walking up!!
Cruel or not - hey! what's the pecking order in this world?
(OK - yes I know!).

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 10:16:03 AM »
Still -- donkeys from the beach up the steep beach path to Kapitanios is more appealing than walking up!!
(OK - yes I know!).

The donkeys would defo be further up the ladder Tony lol!!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 04:13:01 AM »
(OK - yes I know!).

As Usual!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 10:58:37 AM »
(OK - yes I know!).

As Usual!!
Did you expect anything else Tony. This week you have had no back up from Don so we have to get in what we can whilst we can and be ready for the double assault lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 12:49:45 AM »
(OK - yes I know!).

As Usual!!
Did you expect anything else Tony. This week you have had no back up from Don so we have to get in what we can whilst we can and be ready for the double assault lol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you mean Mr. Key? Donald Key? I am not sure if Don's surname is Key or Kebbles (Key-boules), you must know?
anyway - they do use Donkeys in Corfu - long time back -
I saw a couple of the old ladies leading heavily laden Donkeys along the road! (Looking strangely like you two - just older).

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 02:34:24 AM »
(OK - yes I know!).

As Usual!!
Do you mean Mr. Key? Donald Key? I am not sure if Don's surname is Key or Kebbles (Key-boules), you must know?
anyway - they do use Donkeys in Corfu - long time back -
I saw a couple of the old ladies leading heavily laden Donkeys along the road! (Looking strangely like you two - just older).
Almost feel sorry for you Tony for when my good friend Sue logs on. She most defo will have a suitabkle response to that one. To tired to think of my own at moment but will sleep on it. :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2009, 05:01:52 AM »
I notice Sue was well loaded coming back from the beach as well!! - -Any Connection?

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni