Author Topic: Romanza  (Read 22254 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Romanza
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 11:24:26 PM »
june 26th Jules and can't wait my stepson  is getting married so we've rented the ville quietude, wouldn't normally spend that sort of money but we wanted to make a big deal for the newlyweds
I'm sure it will be very special for all of you :). Hope the day and holiday go great.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 11:29:32 PM »
We're sure it will Jules we've got Sally from san stef travel arranging the wedding and Dimitri from the little prince is doing the food that we will have around the pool at the villa so we think its going to be really special, just hope the weather holds out ;)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »
We're sure it will Jules we've got Sally from san stef travel arranging the wedding and Dimitri from the little prince is doing the food that we will have around the pool at the villa so we think its going to be really special, just hope the weather holds out ;)
At least you know the food will be good. Thats one less thing to worry about. The food at Little Prince never disappoints.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35:56 PM »
absolutely! when we asked dimitri he just went into overdrive and came up with all these mouthwatering ideas centered around his roast lamb, i'm actually drooling over my keyboard as i type!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
absolutely! when we asked dimitri he just went into overdrive and came up with all these mouthwatering ideas centered around his roast lamb, i'm actually drooling over my keyboard as i type!
I keep thinking about sizzling steak lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2009, 11:50:41 PM »
oh dont we luv em but poor mike!!!!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2009, 11:52:18 PM »
oh dont we luv em but poor mike!!!!!
Poor Mike is kept so busy from breakfast till evening meal times.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 02:13:00 AM »
Hi Tony, (Bob the Builder), It looks like you will be there when we arrive, on 3rd July.
I take it you will be on your usual table in the little Prince?
We are meeting don on Sat 4th July in Ozzie Oils for a meal, what day is your wedding on?
who's getting hitched? If free why not come as well, Be nice to see you again!
TonyC
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline OuzoPower

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »
I can fill you in on the romanza but not Leo's whereabouts yet.
Our Friend Aleka who runs the reception at the Romanza emailed me yesterday to tell me that her sister Katy and Katy's son Andreas have taken over the restaurant and Alekas daughter Eleni will also be working there. Those who are regulars to the Romanza will remember Katy as she used to run the reception, she is a wonderful cook (we have tasted her food so we can comment) so it looks like we at least will be having a meal or two there. I am just waiting for a reply from Aleka as to what Leo is doing 8)

Excellent news Bob, Thanks !

I remember Katy from years ago. Lovely person who was always up for a party. Those were in the days when there was as many family members at the Romanza's greek nights as there were guests.... Happy days !

Offline deemac

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 06:22:36 PM »
To bring together some of the above posts:-
Leo and Jenny are in Mythica, which is the new building opposite Yiannis old place & next to Town Pizza. Yianni is now in the grill room opposite Athens bar.
deemac

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »
Hi Tony, (Bob the Builder), It looks like you will be there when we arrive, on 3rd July.
We are meeting don on Sat 4th July in Ozzie Oils for a meal, what day is your wedding on?
TonyC

Hi Tony the wedding is on 7th july and it's my stepson and his fiance who are getting wed and yes you probably will find us on our usual table table, we will try and find you on the 4th but that is also Dimitris birthday so i'm not sure but we will try and hook up for a drink

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
Our Friend Aleka who runs the reception at the Romanza emailed me yesterday to tell me that her sister Katy and Katy's son Andreas have taken over the restaurant and Alekas daughter Eleni will also be working there. Those who are regulars to the Romanza will remember Katy as she used to run the reception, she is a wonderful cook (we have tasted her food so we can comment) so it looks like we at least will be having a meal or two there. I am just waiting for a reply from Aleka as to what Leo is doing 8)

I remember Katy from years ago. Lovely person who was always up for a party. Those were in the days when there was as many family members at the Romanza's greek nights as there were guests.... Happy days !

Hi ouzopower we remember those nights when there was more fun after the professional dancers finished and the real dancing started, it will be a shame without Leo he was such a good dancer but i'm sure katy and Aleka and family will treat us to their infectious dancing

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 10:11:29 PM »
TonyC

Hi Tony the wedding is on 7th july and it's my stepson and his fiance who are getting wed and yes you probably will find us on our usual table table, we will try and find you on the 4th but that is also Dimitris birthday so i'm not sure but we will try and hook up for a drink

whereabouts are they getting manacled?

Offline OuzoPower

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 11:42:26 AM »

Hi ouzopower we remember those nights when there was more fun after the professional dancers finished and the real dancing started, it will be a shame without Leo he was such a good dancer but i'm sure katy and Aleka and family will treat us to their infectious dancing

Once they start, it would be criminal to just watch wouldn't it !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »
TonyC

Brilliant!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni