Author Topic: Thanassis - where are you?  (Read 7614 times)

Offline vikki

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Thanassis - where are you?
« on: December 15, 2008, 09:14:13 PM »
Hello everyone.

Long time no write...I forgot what my password was..what a spanner!!!!!

Can anyone help me. Wrote an email to Thanassis (Tsaros Apartments) for availability next summer,but as yet I have had no reply.Does he go away for the winter?

I'd really like to go back in the summer,but would go independently rather than pay Thompson silly money.

Let me know.

Thank you...
Vikki

Offline TerryandJoy

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Thanassis - where are you?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:56 PM »
Odd, the website www.tsarosapartments.com is redirecting to Corfunet - not so odd now I've checked because the domain is registered to the Mackays.  They probably do Thanassis's website for him and he did say he was thinking about having it redone over the winter.   It follows that if you are sending email to him via the domain name he might not be getting it at the moment.   There is a telephone number elsewhere on CorfuNet for Thanassis +30 26630 51054.   I was going to suggest contacting Christina (of Apartments and Manthos) but I see that (unsurprisingly) it's exactly the same number on http://www.christina-apartments.eu/contact.php although she also has her mobile and fax number on there.   

Offline vikki

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Thanassis - where are you?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:01 PM »
Hi

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday,but I had to go to work after I'd written my messege.

Thanks for the reply,I will try and phone later.

I will let you know.

Cheers Vikki

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni