Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162085 times)

Offline Petchs

• View Profile
Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« on: December 07, 2008, 11:28:36 PM »
We have our 2009 booked for Olga. Looking forward to seeing Aristoula and famiy again.

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 12:10:18 AM »
Not booked yet. No direct flights from Belfast this year (so far) might have to fly to Gatwick!!!!

Cathy

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 01:41:33 AM »
been booked since April for Teresa again end of August. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 02:56:47 AM »
On friday I gave my leave request in. Asked for 2 weeks from 26 june and the whole of august.  Tactically I may now be ensured of one of them. The big shots daren't refuse both as that would go against human rights act and their much trumpeted "work life balance." Know the system, play the system and all else considered have barristers and QC's as family!!!

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
Tsaros in May 09 been booked since June, and 'over the hill' in September too. Lets hope we have some planes to fly in come then!! I fly from Norwich and our airport has had several companies pull out lately, but thankfully the Corfu flights are usually full.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »
When are you staying at the Olga - we fly out from Bristol on 3 July.  Usually stay at Teresa but were too late booking (should have been to Rhodes with XL!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I am glad to be going back to SS - we love the relaxed atmosphere.

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »
booked in september as soon as we got back staying at olga again 4th september for 2 weeks. Roll on

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2008, 08:44:00 PM »
Yes, booked for Christina Appts two weeks from the 23rd May

don

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2008, 02:15:47 AM »
When are you staying at the Olga - we fly out from Bristol on 3 July.  Usually stay at Teresa but were too late booking (should have been to Rhodes with XL!!!!!!!!!!!!) but I am glad to be going back to SS - we love the relaxed atmosphere.

Hopefully we can meet up. Will know for sure when we can come to Corfu on 29 dec. Won't know though until 2009 as will be in Fuerteventura when decisions are made.

Offline Brisey

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »
Booked for two weeks at the Olga, 8th May 2009, way back in April 2008. Got a great deal from Thomson, would have been rude of us not to accept it.
When i die, i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not terrified and screaming.......like his passengers

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 03:39:07 PM »
It would be nice to meet people from the web site.  At the moment we have only met Jules back in September 07 at the Teresa.

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2008, 11:17:24 PM »
On friday I gave my leave request in. Asked for 2 weeks from 26 june and the whole of august.  Tactically I may now be ensured of one of them. The big shots daren't refuse both as that would go against human rights act and their much trumpeted "work life balance." Know the system, play the system and all else considered have barristers and QC's as family!!!

Hi Don we're booked from 26th June for 2 weeks as well, my stepson is getting married in san stef then so we,ve booked the villa quietude, we are soooo looking forward to it  8)

don

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 12:08:17 AM »

Hi Don we're booked from 26th June for 2 weeks as well, my stepson is getting married in san stef then so we,ve booked the villa quietude, we are soooo looking forward to it  8)

Looked a beautiful spot there Bob, great choice. Will have to arrange a meet. Had a good well attended one last august and last two years had good nights on the lamb at Yannis's

Offline Tony S

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »
Hi to all staying at olga's, not sure what we are doing next year, a lot of expense between now and then but priced olgas for June next year and was quoted a two bedroomed apartment for just the two of us.
I didn't realise me and the missus weren't getting on!! :o

Tony.
Bye Bye Aaron and good luck

Offline bobthebuilder

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »
And it's got its own pool Don  8) i don't know how we'll cope  ;) and we've got Dimitri from The Little Prince doing the wedding breakfast, roast lamb around the pool, are we getting close to heaven here or what ;D

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni