Author Topic: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?  (Read 162460 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone booked for San Stef 2009 yet?
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 12:02:59 AM »
going to the thomas bay hotel on the 17th of july can hardly wait ;D
Will this be your first time Peter? :)
yes jules this will be our first time to san stefanos and only our second time to corfu
as we normally go to zante or cyprus i would be greatful for any info on the place though .

thanks,  peter.
As you can tell from on here most of us go back year after year and some 2 or 3 times a year not to mention any names. We even have some good humoured banter as we have got to know each other. Thomas Bay is in the middle of the village on the flat and is easy to get to the beach and all of the village itself. Never stayed at Thomas Bay as we prefer self catering in an apartment but plenty of others have stayed at Thomas Bay who no doubt will post about the hotel for you.
The village itself is wonderful no lager louts and does cater for families and couples. The village people are lovely and greet you as friends and are also very helpful. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SockJockey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »
Sorry to bother you all, but we're new to san stefanos. Hoping to go this year. Do you happen to know whether the voulas apartments have air conditioning either payable or not.
Thanks & we'll let y'all know how we get on.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 03:06:50 AM »
yes jules this will be our first time to san stefanos and only our second time to corfu
as we normally go to zante or cyprus i would be greatful for any info on the place though .

thanks,  peter.
As you can tell from on here most of us go back year after year and some 2 or 3 times a year not to mention any names. We even have some good humoured banter as we have got to know each other. Thomas Bay is in the middle of the village on the flat and is easy to get to the beach and all of the village itself. Never stayed at Thomas Bay as we prefer self catering in an apartment but plenty of others have stayed at Thomas Bay who no doubt will post about the hotel for you.
The village itself is wonderful no lager louts and does cater for families and couples. The village people are lovely and greet you as friends and are also very helpful. :)
Peter
You will enjoy the Thomas Bay - We stayed there last year and quite a few times before - I prefer it to the Athina as it's comfortable, very friendly, they got a new chef last year who was brilliant - food great and they can be flexible on the set menu - just ask!!
Lovely v/friendly hotel.
Tony C
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 03:11:14 AM »
Booked Easy Jet end of September. Where should we stay and why do you suggest that?

Offline peter

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 04:32:07 PM »

thanks,  peter.
Peter
You will enjoy the Thomas Bay - We stayed there last year and quite a few times before - I prefer it to the Athina as it's comfortable, very friendly, they got a new chef last year who was brilliant - food great and they can be flexible on the set menu - just ask!!
Lovely v/friendly hotel.
Tony C

thanks tony.
peter.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »
Booked Easy Jet end of September. Where should we stay and why do you suggest that?
What about the apartments where Sue and John stayed opposite Aqaurius Bar. Nice and central, clean and tidy.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »
What about the apartments where Sue and John stayed opposite Aqaurius Bar. Nice and central, clean and tidy.
Just seen Kapetanios, studio only £59 for the week with Thomas Cook , 2 bed apartment £79

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 11:21:11 PM »
Just seen Kapetanios, studio only £59 for the week with Thomas Cook , 2 bed apartment £79

Whats holding you back Don- get in there lol ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2009, 03:30:33 AM »
That's a brilliant price, but I suspect it's tied in with a dearer Thomas Cook Flight.
I did easy jet flights and my Theodosia apartment cost 220 Euro's per week, for July which I thought was good until this!!
I can't see T Cook allowing just the apartment rental on it's own - but who knows - maybe I'm just a cynic!!
TonyC

Offline fannymarie

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »
Yeah am booked for the 1st may for 16 days and then 18th sept for 16 days !!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »
Some of SAn Stef Travels apartments are less than €200 for your week Don. I know at present this works out to be about £200 as well though.

don

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2009, 09:21:51 PM »
That's a brilliant price, but I suspect it's tied in with a dearer Thomas Cook Flight.
I did easy jet flights and my Theodosia apartment cost 220 Euro's per week, for July which I thought was good until this!!
I can't see T Cook allowing just the apartment rental on it's own - but who knows - maybe I'm just a cynic!!
TonyC

I was sent this -

Don,

Thomas Cook have some great offers on accommodation only:

http://www.thomascook.com/hotels

You can get the Kapetanios Studios for £59 per week but we have booked the Mythos Apartments for £133 for a week (you get a split level apartment with lounge), these prices are of course for the apartment NOT per person.

Thanks to Easyjet we have got 2 days at the Corfu Holiday Palace Hotel £117, 5 nights at the Lefkas Villas Paxos(Agni Travel) £310 and 7 nights at the Mythos Apartments San Steph £133.

So thats a 3 centre holiday for just £755 including flights!

Thankyou Easy Jet!

Andy

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2009, 02:31:49 AM »
I tried the link for every day of the week - nothing came up?
Tony C

don

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:17 AM »
Try Thomas Cook.... Accomm only..... Greece, Corfu, San Stefanos    I tried various searches before i could find it. Tried to e-mail to a girl at work but it didn't work.

Offline Sandra W

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2009, 11:28:19 PM »
I have just booked for Little Prince on 25 september. Booked it direct with Dimitri. Also booked the Barras for earlier in the season. Heard it is basic, clean & comfortable. What is the Taverna like?
Living the life: Loving the life: Dreaming of San Stef !

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni