Author Topic: New to San Stefanos  (Read 79541 times)

don

Re: New to San Stefanos
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »
On a serious note it is not advisable to post personal details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses in the public domain..................... Also worth checking your personal profile. You can hide you e-mail address  so it is not available to all and sundry including the unscrupulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely worth taking heed of this as from time to time it is noticed that some unsavoury characters do appear on the site and admin has to sort them out for us to keep us all as safe as possible.

They do though make allowances and let Chrisno2 on................. He needs help................. The poor guy suffers from delusions...................... He thinks Sandra lets me have money!.................... Some hope.... ........... He has been prescribed 20 litres of Mythos a day (at his own expense) this at least acts as a general anaesthetic and the delusions stop for 60 hours.......... Unfortunately so does CHRIS LOL
Maybe I need the same prescription then!! Luckily now free!! As I also suffer from the delusion that you were the Beer Buyer!!
(Thats if Sandra allows you out anyway!!) LOL
Being old does have it's advantages then lol!!!
Not just delusional more like demented if he thinks I'll spend money LOL
Jules - it's a case of - "why change the 'Habit' of a lifetime"
You are 2nd to "nun" there Tony
I got "Dun" - it was a streetwalking "Nun", I said that's no fun?, she said "bless you Son",

Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but next time blow into a hankie... don't forget swine flu!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: New to San Stefanos
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2009, 02:03:40 PM »
On a serious note it is not advisable to post personal details such as phone numbers, postal or e-mail addresses in the public domain..................... Also worth checking your personal profile. You can hide you e-mail address  so it is not available to all and sundry including the unscrupulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Definitely worth taking heed of this as from time to time it is noticed that some unsavoury characters do appear on the site and admin has to sort them out for us to keep us all as safe as possible.

They do though make allowances and let Chrisno2 on................. He needs help................. The poor guy suffers from delusions...................... He thinks Sandra lets me have money!.................... Some hope.... ........... He has been prescribed 20 litres of Mythos a day (at his own expense) this at least acts as a general anaesthetic and the delusions stop for 60 hours.......... Unfortunately so does CHRIS LOL
Maybe I need the same prescription then!! Luckily now free!! As I also suffer from the delusion that you were the Beer Buyer!!
(Thats if Sandra allows you out anyway!!) LOL
Being old does have it's advantages then lol!!!
Not just delusional more like demented if he thinks I'll spend money LOL
Jules - it's a case of - "why change the 'Habit' of a lifetime"
You are 2nd to "nun" there Tony
I got "Dun" - it was a streetwalking "Nun", I said that's no fun?, she said "bless you Son",

Bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but next time blow into a hankie... don't forget swine flu!!!
You are so un-hygenic - it's blow into a TISSUE, fold it wipe again, fold again and post it into your clinical waste bin!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni