Author Topic: accomodation  (Read 7948 times)

Offline sandraxxy

• View Profile
accomodation
« on: November 08, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
hi everyone;i went to san stefanos 3 times around 1996-1999 and stayed at apartment slightly up the hill on way to sidari.yannis worked there and was lovely. think they may have been called stathis apmts.there is one row overlooking pool with lemon groves behind.does anyone know where i mean and if they are still called that and who[which travel company]u can book with?there is also some apartments using same pool situated below pool area,these would be ok too if anyone knows about these.sorry its a bit vague.havnt had the money to go 4 years and want to make sure i end up in the right place,with the fantastic views over the resort and bay;i absolutely loved it there,i always sob when i arrive cus im so happy 2 be there! thanks so much if u can help,sandrax

LILOLIL

Re: accomodation
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »
Yes I know where you mean my sister stayed there years ago.They havn't been with a holiday company for a few years now Thomson were the last, that I know of.Just in front are the Kapetanios,on the Thomascook website you can see the video and a quick glimps of the Stathis.

Offline Helen

• SanStef Hero
  • Helen & Graham
    • View Profile
Re: accomodation
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
here is a link to a map of san stefhttp://corfu-info.com/main/san-stefanos-map.html

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni