Author Topic: Honeymoon 2009  (Read 9602 times)

Offline dinaluisa

• View Profile
Honeymoon 2009
« on: November 06, 2008, 06:56:14 PM »
Hi everyone
I have just joined up to this forum and have been reading all the great comments about SS!!
My partner and I are going next year for our honeymoon and are possibly staying at the Damianos apartments. Has anyone been there/know of them by any chance and if so what are they like??
It sounds like there a loads of grteat places to go to and eat at but does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere special to stay/eat at/visit/do etc....
Absolutely any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as there seems to be too many options!!!
Thanks
Dina

don

Re: Honeymoon 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 11:27:58 PM »
Hi dinaluisa, Great to see you on this site, unfortunately the San Stefanos and Damianos apartments you are asking about are in San Stefanos NE near to Kassiopi. This San Stefanos is in the NW. The one you are asking about is very small, absolutely restful and one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.  Try this link

http://www.kassiopi-holidays.com/htl_presentation.cfm?htl_code=STEF1

Hope it works for you. Probably with copy and paste. Have a great wedding and even more special honeymoon. Thanks too for making me look back over so many years to ours. Anniversary hols start on saturday unfortunately to the canaries not Greece.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »
Maybe as you have been reading all our great comments about SS NW this is where you may reconsider to come to.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:14:44 AM »
Hi everyone
I have just joined up to this forum and have been reading all the great comments about SS!!
My partner and I are going next year for our honeymoon and are possibly staying at the Damianos apartments. Has anyone been there/know of them by any chance and if so what are they like??
It sounds like there a loads of grteat places to go to and eat at but does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere special to stay/eat at/visit/do etc....
Absolutely any help or advice would be greatly appreciated as there seems to be too many options!!!
Thanks
Dina
Yes - don't go to the N/East - it's peaceful and beautiful, but not as nice!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 11:17:43 AM »
Hi everyone
Thanks
Dina
[/quote
Seeing as not seen her on here again she still went to the North East one  :'( :( :o
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »
Hi everyone
Thanks
Dina
[/quote
Seeing as not seen her on here again she still went to the North East one  :'( :( :o
That was clear Jules!! LOL
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni