Author Topic: Where are you all?  (Read 18504 times)

don

Where are you all?
« on: October 31, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I take it you are all out on your broomsticks now direct flights to Corfu have ended! So being thematic, Where are you haunting now?

Offline TerryandJoy

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Where are you all?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 12:08:28 AM »
Personally I'd rather apparate (as in Harry Potter) and save on the taxi transfer!! ;D   

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 12:11:02 AM »
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/move

If we are out on our broomsticks Don what are you out on?lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[move]ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolleH
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:16:37 AM by JULES T »
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »
I'm back!!!!!

Had the family to stay, Coloring, painting, playing games on WII, dog walking  (3 in total) High School Musical 3 ( Go Wild Cats!!!)   Making haloween costumes for 4  which included a Bat, Bad Fairy and 2 Dracula's. Finiishing up being a Trick or Treat chaperone last night.

Had a great time, me and John that is.

All is now quiet in the Lane houshold so back to normal
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 02:25:11 PM by SueLa »
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 01:20:46 AM »
Looks like you've had a busy half term week Sue.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:10 AM »
Yes Jules  I will be glad to go back to work tomorrow for a rest!!!!!!!
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

don

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »
I know where we will be on saturday. We can't wait to get to our favourite Greek Taverna in the whole of the Canary Isles. They even sell Mythos...............Now do you see why we can't wait?

Mythos                                                                          Mythos

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »
We'll be in our static caravan near morecambe dreaming of san stef and mythos but on the good side we only have 305 days to wait for the real thing

don

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 11:41:50 PM »
We'll be in our static caravan near morecambe dreaming of san stef and mythos but on the good side we only have 305 days to wait for the real thing

Is there anything left of Steamtown in Carnforth? Spent many a magical weekend there in preservations heyday. Would love to holiday like you are going to do but being non-drivers limits what we can do. Have a great time in a really beautiful area. 

Offline PauleneD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 12:24:48 AM »
Hi all - had my meeting with HR with my redundancy notice and we are DEFINITELY going to San Stef next year - yippee. Just need to find a job end of Jan so if anyone needs any assistamce (at a price) pls let me know.

don

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »
Hi all - had my meeting with HR with my redundancy notice and we are DEFINITELY going to San Stef next year - yippee. Just need to find a job end of Jan so if anyone needs any assistamce (at a price) pls let me know.

With all these redundancies check whether your local Jobcentre plus are recruiting to cope with their expanding register.

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 08:23:39 PM »
Hi Don they do keep steam trains at Carnforth, The one used in the Harry Potter films was kept there. I have never been to steamtown so I don,t know if it is the same thing. If you are interested in steam preservation we have the Keighley & Worth Valley railway on our doorstep at home which as quite a lot of steam, diesel and electric locomotives that run on a daily basis. Enjoy yourself in the Canaries

don

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2008, 02:00:33 AM »
Sitting at a computer. After sitting at one all day at work, this is relaxation.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2008, 11:47:57 PM »

Same here Don. After a sressful week at work going through the forums is definitley relaxful :)

don

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2008, 02:48:09 AM »

Same here Don. After a sressful week at work going through the forums is definitley relaxful :)

In work tomorrow. Hate saturdays but leave home at 7.30 arrive back at 14.30 and get 15.5 hours at my hourly rate and it pays for one of us to spend xmas in the Canarys. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni