Author Topic: who's booked for next year ?  (Read 60745 times)

don

Re: who's booked for next year ?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »
Sue, that is so totally unfair!! For the first time since 1973 we are freed from having august bank holiday week. You will return home before we can be off work. How will I live without passing your sartorial elegance controls? We will really miss you unless that lovely Mr Camelot lets us win the big one.... Then you can come and stay with us!!! LOL ::)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »
Aw Sue we will only see you from 28th August so will have to make the most of it. Hopefully we will see you Don  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 04:01:34 PM »
Hi Sue

We will get a week in San Stefanos when you are there next year we will have to meet up and discuss all things San Stef and the results of a certain group on Facebook!!
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline SueLa

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »
Hopefully we will meet some of you sometime.

I am trying to move the dates by a few days, but I have to back at school by the 3rd Sept
Sue & John
A smile is a frown turned upside down

Paulene Dean

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 12:16:29 AM »
We are booked with Christina for last week July and 1st week of August - but, here's the issue. We are going thru a re-org at work and I will find out end of this week whether I have a job or not - so a bit in the air at moment - but if I get paid off I hope I have enough money to just get there. Can't imagine not going especially after such a wonderful 2 weeks this year. Let you know when I hear.

Been told today my job is being made redundant end of January - so need to sit down and work out whether we can afford to go next year. Let you know once we've been thru the figures.

Offline snappy cathy

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »
Hopefully we will be in San Stef the first 2wks in September but as yet no flights from Belfast going to Corfu,we usually flew with XL!!!! cost us a fortune trying to get back home on the 16th we had to fly with Thomascook to Gatwick and then get a flight with Easyjet to Belfast (oh well we got a extra day)

Cathy

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 12:26:04 AM »
You never know Cathy still plenty of time for new flights to be announced. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 12:27:40 AM »
We are booked with Christina for last week July and 1st week of August - but, here's the issue. We are going thru a re-org at work and I will find out end of this week whether I have a job or not - so a bit in the air at moment - but if I get paid off I hope I have enough money to just get there. Can't imagine not going especially after such a wonderful 2 weeks this year. Let you know when I hear.

Been told today my job is being made redundant end of January - so need to sit down and work out whether we can afford to go next year. Let you know once we've been thru the figures.
Sorry about that for you Paulene. :( I hope soemthing will turn up for you :)

don

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »
Paulene & Rob , Cathy & Robert hope to see you all there sometime next year. Not forgetting P&R's delightful children.

Paulene Dean

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 01:31:45 AM »
Don, hope also to see you and Sandra next year - am meeting with HR next wk to see what redundancy package I've got so fingers crossed.

Offline TerryandJoy

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 01:51:37 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear about this Paulene.   Our best wishes and hopes that everything will turn out alright in the end.   

Offline corfuaddicts

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »
Just booked the flights for next year 2 weeks from the 22nd May, can't wait all we need to do now is find somewhere to stay lol  8)

Offline strogs

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
Sonia where do you fly from - we are going from Bristol should arrive SS 10.30-11ish.  Straight to the nearest bar I think!

Offline Sonia

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 11:08:52 PM »
we fly from manchester at 15.05 on july 3rd

Offline kemo

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »
Only 331 days to go now can't wait