Author Topic: What's the weather like at the moment?  (Read 11759 times)

Offline Angel

• View Profile
What's the weather like at the moment?
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »
We fly out early tomorrow morning and all the forecasts seem to be for rain most of next week - I'm gutted!!!

Please tell me they're wrong and the sun is shining and it's lovely and warm, because the sun is streaming in my window at home and I can't bear the thought of flying out for a week of rain!

:'(

Paulene Dean

Re: What's the weather like at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
Webcam looks great at moment. HAve spent quite a few Septembers in San Stef and don't worry - if you do get rain (the thunderstorms are to die for) they won't last long - speak to the locals at Kamini bar and they always get the weather right - some of them go out on the boats so they are well clued up. Have a wonderful time - totally envious.

Offline Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 10:17:29 PM »
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely head to Kamnini and ask the locals!  It's our first trip to Corfu and I was wondering if we'd made a mistake going this late in the season, but you've put my mind at rest, so thanks again.   :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:30:10 AM »
Hi Angel when we went 3 weeks ago the BBC weather had that we would get rain on the Sunday and Monday and we didn't see a drop for the whole fortnight. I never beleive what the weather forecasters say.if it rains at least you are not here in the rain and any rain does usully pass very quickly. :)  Been lovely here in Cheshire today as well. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Paulene Dean

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 03:34:28 PM »
Oh gosh - the webcam doesn't look good today - just hope it blows over and Angel gets some sunshine

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 09:36:27 PM »
I have avoided October previously because of the increased chance of foul weather, but I have to say that so far this month things appear to have been quite good, if the Arillas webcam is anything to go by. Written by someone who survived the monsoon in September ;D
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

Offline swedebasher

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 12:44:55 PM »
Dreadful weather there as I do this, you cannot see any beach at Arillas, the sea seems up to the path.
The Sopranos-la miglior serie in TV mai.
Mafiosa , Gomorra e Innan vi dör sono anche due serie eccellenti.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni