Author Topic: Shane and Sandra (Zest for Life)  (Read 55421 times)

don

Re: Shane and Sandra (Zest for Life)
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 02:43:36 AM »
the juice bar on the beach the year before last was run by Kerry....  so i suppose that s the link. It was great to have lovely juices on the beach!
Didn't realise that - can't remember seeing the juice bar on the beach - which part of the beach was it? :)
A stand on the beach to the left of the waves taverna - did try a juice that year - v/good!!
Never tried a juice but I can recommend Raspberry Slush Puppy with Baccardi. Awesome!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 02:47:19 AM »
the juice bar on the beach the year before last was run by Kerry....  so i suppose that s the link. It was great to have lovely juices on the beach!
Didn't realise that - can't remember seeing the juice bar on the beach - which part of the beach was it? :)
A stand on the beach to the left of the waves taverna - did try a juice that year - v/good!!
Never tried a juice but I can recommend Raspberry Slush Puppy with Baccardi. Awesome!
Ask Linda - we had similar frozen cocktails sitting up on top of the mountain (by cable-car),
on St Thomas in the Virgin Isles during a cruise - real nice!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Gordonc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »
Shane and Sandra are there this year. We had lunch a couple of times for the first time this year. Home baking and juices superb and sandwiches not half bad eiither!!! Very friendly welcome.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 12:20:52 AM »
Shane and Sandra are there this year. We had lunch a couple of times for the first time this year. Home baking and juices superb and sandwiches not half bad eiither!!! Very friendly welcome.
Great friendly welcome each time as well. Glad they are back again.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 02:07:06 AM »
Where are they set up this year Gordon?

don

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 02:43:37 AM »

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Just let me think???? The JUICE BAR???????  :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 06:39:14 AM »

Ddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is your name Gordon??? No!!
so just for the dummies!! - Gordon - where is the JUICE BAR this year - is it behind the old Magnet / Simple Bar!!

Hi Don - how are you!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 11:44:16 AM »

so just for the dummies!! - Gordon - where is the JUICE BAR this year - is it behind the old Magnet / Simple Bar!!

From reading other reports, in the same place as last year, near the turn off for the beach.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »

From reading other reports, in the same place as last year, near the turn off for the beach.

Tony gets so wound up we'll have to call him clockwork LOL         Ok mate!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 01:42:45 AM »

You don't know me well - never usually get wound up except with the MP's!! LOL
The funny thing is if this was done in the spoken word - we would all be laughing anyway, put it in writing,
it is harder to work out the hidden meaning!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 02:50:07 AM »

Or "Clockwork Orange" once he's been on holiday lol!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 04:13:10 AM »

Or "Clockwork Orange" once he's been on holiday lol!!
Now that was a film!! - I'll be round later with the scissors, to cut off the clothes!!

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 10:50:21 AM »

The funny thing is if this was done in the spoken word - we would all be laughing anyway, put it in writing,
Exactly my point,no one gets the manner in which something is said and of course there are no facial expressions to guage iit either - smileys and abbreviated terms are pretty weak really,compared to F2F

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »

Exactly my point,no one gets the manner in which something is said and of course there are no facial expressions to guage iit either - smileys and abbreviated terms are pretty weak really,compared to F2F
Trust me on one thing here - we really won't make meaningful nasty comments, it's all done in a spirit of fun - we give it - we take it!! LOL - Looking forward to seeing you there so we can really rib each other!!
Over a cold beer, great food and with good conversation of course!!! LOL
PS, better grease up that Zimmer GT, or you won't catch me!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Just let me think???? The JUICE BAR???????  :P

Tony gets so wound up we'll have to call him clockwork LOL         Ok mate!
Trust me on one thing here - we really won't make meaningful nasty comments, it's all done in a spirit of fun - we give it - we take it!! LOL - Looking forward to seeing you there so we can really rib each other!!
Over a cold beer, great food and with good conversation of course!!! LOL
PS, better grease up that Zimmer GT, or you won't catch me!!
Will send you some "go faster stripes" Zimmer ::) ;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:01:04 AM by JULES T »

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni