Author Topic: Shane and Sandra (Zest for Life)  (Read 55423 times)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Shane and Sandra (Zest for Life)
« on: September 13, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »
Hi to you both and thanks for all the wonderful smoothies and juices you made for us during our stay. Each and everyone was delicious and your company was also second to none. I would highly reccommend anyone to try the juices and smoothies as they are so refreshing and also provide some of your 5 a day. We hope you will both be there again next year and you will be one of our first ports of call.
Julie and Roy.

Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline sharris

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Shane and Sandra (Zest for Life)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »
Hi

Cant agree more Jules, nothing better after a mad night if you cant face breakfast, get some vitamins in you !!!!

I made a new one that Shane is calling The Sarah, Orange,Banana and pear.....divine !!!

Shame about the wasps though, had to take last drink there away as a really bad wasp day, but they didnt mind at all.

Hope to see them there next year as well, such a friendly, wlcoming couple.

Sarah H xx

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 09:17:49 PM »
Sounds like they will be there all being well if they can let there house out in Oz.
Know what you mean about the wasps I got stung there last year on our last day and Kerry was great helping to get me some sting relief with some ice etc. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline SANDY

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 01:49:54 AM »
 :) We totally agree Shane and Sandra are great, we were caught at ZEST FOR LIFE when that storm hit on Sunday lunchtime and we all squeezed into their little juice bar, but we did manage to sample some of Sandra"s homemade cakes absolutly delicious  we went back a couple times more after we had been for a walk which always seemed to end there!!!

Offline suefil

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 01:05:53 AM »
 :) Shane and sandra have to be two of the friendliest people i have met and their juice bar is second to none. perfect place to sit and relax after a walk or an afternoon at the beach. smoothies juices and cakes are to die for.
sue & phill may 2008

don

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 02:43:24 AM »
We met them in june and returned late , very late august, and it was they who wondered why we didn't recall them? An absolutlely  brilliant couple we can't wait to meet again.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2009, 03:10:32 AM »
Does anyone knoew if Shane and Sandra are returning this year?I seem to remember them saying something about it depended on one or two things over in Australia wether they returned or not. I do hope they will be there as they were a truly lovely couple and obviously were a great help to Kerry as well. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2009, 04:04:25 AM »
Unfortunately we never met them last year as it was closed in May when we were there!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »
Unfortunately we never met them last year as it was closed in May when we were there!!
You must try the juices on offer there. They are gorgeous pick me ups as well as very refreshing. :)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 03:33:08 AM »
You must try the juices on offer there. They are gorgeous pick me ups as well as very refreshing. :)
We will definately try it - was it the same people who ran a juice bar on the beach - previous year??
Is it located now in the rear of the Simple Bar?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »
We will definately try it - was it the same people who ran a juice bar on the beach - previous year??
Is it located now in the rear of the Simple Bar?
Its next door to SS travel near to Mrgaritas supermarket. Not sure if they were on the beach the year before but I wouldn't have thought so.

Offline stressed0506

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »
the juice bar on the beach the year before last was run by Kerry....  so i suppose that s the link. It was great to have lovely juices on the beach!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 01:17:29 AM »
the juice bar on the beach the year before last was run by Kerry....  so i suppose that s the link. It was great to have lovely juices on the beach!
Didn't realise that - can't remember seeing the juice bar on the beach - which part of the beach was it? :)

don

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 02:36:00 AM »
Didn't realise that - can't remember seeing the juice bar on the beach - which part of the beach was it? :)
The sandy part? The Nudie part? Over to you for definitive answer Chris/Tony !

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 02:38:48 AM »
A stand on the beach to the left of the waves taverna - did try a juice that year - v/good!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni