Author Topic: Silver moon  (Read 4215 times)

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Silver moon
« on: December 21, 2023, 04:22:01 PM »
I'd be grateful if anybody could tell me what the TUI rooms are like at Silver Moon.  I know a lot of people it there, but what's the difference between the private rooms and TUI rooms?

Offline D@G

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Silver moon
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 08:29:52 PM »
The TUI rooms are quite a bit smaller than the private rooms. They would be too small for me with 2 kids but plenty big enough for a couple.

All of the rooms at Silver moon are typical Greek, some would say dated, but they are clean and tidy and in my experience there’s a kitchen that’s good enough to make simple balcony meals in.

Ellisios has been threatening to upgrade the rooms the last few years too….

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 10:45:34 PM »
There are different rooms Jim. They have a couple of ground floor apartments, which are  very small. The studios for 3 are bigger. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment, which was roomy,  but the shower was tiny. There are many steps if you end up on top. Whilst they are lovely people and look after you, they definitely need updating. We stayed there for 15 years,but booked Little Prince  because of the lift, cancelled because of covid. We have looked in the private ones many years ago, they were nice then.

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 04:31:58 PM »
Jim, have sent you a message on FB messenger.

Offline Jaxbubbles

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 07:01:12 PM »
We stayed there last August with Tui. It was a last minute bargain. We had a middle floor room. Entrance from the back with a flight of stairs. We watched the sunset most nights which was very impressive. The room was adequate for two of us. Comfortable beds, the kitchen had everything we needed. The bathroom was fine. The apartment was clean and tidy. You can Email Elisseos before you go. He will get you shopping, especially heavy stuff and have it in your room before you arrive. I have a video of the room and stairs if you want me to send them to you. The owner and family very lovely.

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2024, 08:54:41 PM »
Thanks for that. I'm sure we'll be fine. We're not posh and don't need much apart from a bed and a balcony. We  know Elisseos well - we stayed at Moros one year - and we've watched a lot of footie at Silver Moon. And frankly, the whole deal including taxis to and from East Midlands is costing less than £300 each per week, so no complaints.

Hope we'll meet up with friends from the forum from time to time!

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2024, 03:18:04 PM »
Forgot to say that I'd love to see your video!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni