Author Topic: Birthday Cake?  (Read 8897 times)

Offline Emmz78

• View Profile
Birthday Cake?
« on: February 28, 2023, 11:27:48 PM »
When we are visiting in July my daughter has her 17th Birthday, is there anywhere I would be able to order a birthday cake from??

Offline Joanie

• View Profile
Re: Birthday Cake?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 12:54:53 AM »
Hi Emmz we celebrated a friends birthday last July at Fantasea (just near the little church) fantastic views over the bay food was very good too they were happy to provide a cake after our meal with our friends photograph on it.we just popped along the day before and ordered it and left the rest to them   

Offline WINKIE

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 08:07:46 PM »
Maybe Lesley on here could help, she lives locally.
If its not one thing,its your mother.

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 09:37:54 AM »
Depending on where you would wish to celebrate your Birthday or other special occasion you will find most hotels, apartments with a pool bar as well as restaurants, bars etc  can order you in a cake.  Just let them know number of persons, flavour and greeting required a few days before.  You can then pay them directly.
We do also have a local patisserie in the village of Avliotes who will deliver if you prefer. They are called Christies and have a FB page.
Also the supermarkets in resort as well as the Bakery offer small individual dessert cakes and sweets.   

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 01:18:30 AM »
Last time I was in the village on my birthday, staying at Nafsika, Spiros brought me a choccie pudding with a candle, unasked. How lovely.

Offline Jackson

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2023, 01:48:43 PM »
We have always found if you speak to the owners of your favourite eatery they fall over themselves to help. They are firstly good people and its good for future business.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni