Author Topic: October  (Read 17035 times)

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
Re: October
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2022, 06:00:38 PM »
Diane, lovely to know you have booked  - October's can be anything but as always  the village welcomes everyone.  The more people here the more facilities are open.  Living here we can normally sit outside until around Mid December -okay maybe you need warmer clothes but the days can be beautiful and the nights too. I know where I am happier to be anytime of the year.

Enjoy your October holiday which it sounds as if you will be looking forward to after your sad loss.

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 03:30:15 AM »
Thank you Lesley - we are looking forward to it so much.  Whatever the weather we will love just being in San Stef - as soon as we arrive we just feel so relaxed and at home :)

Offline Evertonendo

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 10:53:13 PM »
Thank you Lesley - we are looking forward to it so much.  Whatever the weather we will love just being in San Stef - as soon as we arrive we just feel so relaxed and at home :)
I agree it’s a magical place x

Offline diane13

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2022, 03:52:40 PM »
We returned home on Sunday after two lovely weeks in San Stefanos. We were so lucky with the weather and only really had one day when it rained all day.  The rest of the time was perfect for us with lovely sunny days without being too warm and comfortable nights.  It was quiet as we had expected and as hubby is struggling mobility wise now we needed to use the closest places to Athina to eat   It would have been nice to have ventured further down to Manthos and Waves area, but we have no complaints and enjoyed our meals just as always.  ;D

Offline Karen

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • Wish we were there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2022, 12:08:28 PM »
Sounds lovely Diane, a lovely time to go.

Offline geordieborn2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2022, 01:34:48 PM »
I'm convinced as we prefer it quiet, and not too hot these days. A day or so rain we used to get at times in our July/August holidays, so that would not put us off. Not too sure about the green Nafsika pool, sad to see the season looks over there, but before you know it, it will be being cleaned for 2023!
The public gets what the public wants...

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni